Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,521 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

See The Reply The EFCC Gave One Guy That Complained (photo). - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Reply The EFCC Gave One Guy That Complained (photo). (760 Views)

See The Reply From A Scam Text Message / See The Epic Reply The EFCC Gave A Twitter User / See The Funny Response EFCC Gave To A Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reply The EFCC Gave One Guy That Complained (photo). by bath(m): 10:51am On Mar 03, 2017
See the reply EFCC gave to one Deji that complained about the huge amount of money involved in building their 10 storey building.

Re: See The Reply The EFCC Gave One Guy That Complained (photo). by Edwinmason(m): 10:54am On Mar 03, 2017
hmm......2 million saint can not save nigeria
Re: See The Reply The EFCC Gave One Guy That Complained (photo). by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 03, 2017
Deji why?
Re: See The Reply The EFCC Gave One Guy That Complained (photo). by Chikelue2000(m): 11:06am On Mar 03, 2017
Reminds me of Mbaka why?
Re: See The Reply The EFCC Gave One Guy That Complained (photo). by bath(m): 11:11am On Mar 03, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Reminds me of Mbaka why?
That is true oh. I tire for that speech self. grin grin grin
Re: See The Reply The EFCC Gave One Guy That Complained (photo). by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 03, 2017
grin
Chikelue2000:
Reminds me of Mbaka why?
grin
Chikelue2000:
Reminds me of Mbaka why?
Re: See The Reply The EFCC Gave One Guy That Complained (photo). by Tobythur: 7:45am On Aug 30, 2019
Now a days there are techniques like online working and writing to earn the livelihood. So there is best essay writing service that is going to provide the different steps to learn much.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Narrowly Escapes Been Strangled By A Big Python In Edo (photos) / Tenage Girl Exceptional Act Of Honesty / I Was Lucky Again, Thank Whatever You Worship For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.