Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,263 members, 7,846,232 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards, Tell Us The Celebrities You Look Out For. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards, Tell Us The Celebrities You Look Out For. (844 Views)

Davido Loses To Taylor Swift In 2019 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards / Tboss Plays Pregnant Woman In “Ajoche”, New Africa Magic Series (photos) / AMVCA 2017 - Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards 2017 - See Full Nominees List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards, Tell Us The Celebrities You Look Out For. by petsam11(m): 12:08pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hello Nairalanders!
Saturday the 4th of March, 2017 (starting by 5pm) is the 5th prestigious 'Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards, AMVCA's' (a.k.a African Oscars).
Which Celebrity are you looking forward to seeing... From what they will wear, to your favorite nominee winning in any category, etc.
For me I am just looking forward to seeing
(1) Our African Screen goddess Genevieve Nnaji
(2) Rita Dominic
(3) Kate Henshaw
(4) Omotola
(5) RMD
(6) Ramsey Noah
(7) IK Ogbonna
(cool IK (the host) but this year with,
(9) Vimbai Mutinhiri, because they both kill the show unlike last year with that other lady from South Africa.
(10) Etc

As for winning, I just have my fingers crossed as to who will win the best actress in a comedy there we have nominees like:
(1) Uche Jumbo (2) Omoni Oboli (3) Chioma Chukwuka the three from the same movie 'wives on strike' then we have (4) Funke Akindele having two nominations from two movies, 'Jenifa's Diary' and AY's movie 'Trip to Jamaica'. I just look forward to this....
For those who don't know about it, AMVCA's is the biggest entertainment (movie) awards on the continent now it's just like the African Oscars. Every celebrity wants to win the AMVCA's Don't Miss It!

Re: Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards, Tell Us The Celebrities You Look Out For. by tribalistseun: 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
I hope that mercy aiegbe girl won't shout foul play again this year.

1 Like

Re: Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards, Tell Us The Celebrities You Look Out For. by Nixiepie(f): 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2017
Can't wait for it
Re: Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards, Tell Us The Celebrities You Look Out For. by petsam11(m): 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
Last year's best dressed!

Re: Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards, Tell Us The Celebrities You Look Out For. by petsam11(m): 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
tribalistseun:
I hope that mercy aiegbe girl won't shout foul play again this year.

Lol! Yes o! But she dresses well though. Although she hasn't been in my best dressed list before.
Everybody wanna see what Anty Genny, Rita and Kate wanna wear. I also want to see my dear Stephanie Okereke love that lady.
Re: Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards, Tell Us The Celebrities You Look Out For. by petsam11(m): 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
Lala please send this post to the Frontpage! It's Worthy of that. Please... this is our own African Awards and the highest one at that... Pls, do d needful!
Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Bally Finally Professes His Love To Bisola (video) / Photos Of Bisola Cying This Morning Because Of Evicton Of TTT.See Reactions / Pop Star, Ciara And Hubby, Wilson, Hosted To Lavish All White Baby Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.