Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

See Photos Of The World’s Craziest Limousines – Which Would You Pick? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See Photos Of The World’s Craziest Limousines – Which Would You Pick? (55189 Views)

Step By Step: This Is How Limousines Are Made (PHOTOS) / 10 Limousines That Are Almost Unheard Of In Nigeria. / You’re Going On A Long Journey, Which Of These Suvs Will You Pick And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos Of The World’s Craziest Limousines – Which Would You Pick? by Kondomatic(m): 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
autojosh:
The longest Limo in the world.
It is 100-foot long and holds the Guinness world record for the longest limousine. it has 26 tires with 2 drivers’ cabin, a spa, swimming pool and even a helipad.
How this one dey take turn

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of The World’s Craziest Limousines – Which Would You Pick? by ASval: 2:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
nonsense.all i see is addition of metals to the initial vehicle.
Re: See Photos Of The World’s Craziest Limousines – Which Would You Pick? by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
Dat ijapa Limo still available for sale??
Mah buy use attend Lala's wedding
Re: See Photos Of The World’s Craziest Limousines – Which Would You Pick? by piagetskinner(m): 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2017
camaro limo Ferrari limo,...love em
Re: See Photos Of The World’s Craziest Limousines – Which Would You Pick? by JoBabs(m): 2:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hummer Limousine all the way followed by chevrolet, then the UN limo...
Re: See Photos Of The World’s Craziest Limousines – Which Would You Pick? by kayzat: 2:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
autojosh:
Chevrolet Camaro Limo
This custom built Chevrolet Camaro limo is capable of producing up to 312hp. Its interior features include 12 passenger seats, mirrored ceiling panels, media galore and a full bar. Looks like its about to transform.c

This is bae
Re: See Photos Of The World’s Craziest Limousines – Which Would You Pick? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
autojosh:
It is 100-foot long and holds the Guinness world record for the longest limousine. it has 26 tires with 2 drivers’ cabin, a spa, swimming pool and even a helipad.
Heliwhat?
Re: See Photos Of The World’s Craziest Limousines – Which Would You Pick? by MrHighSea: 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
Emereolevanwill:
wow. 03/03/2017

eh eh. Wetin hap today.
Re: See Photos Of The World’s Craziest Limousines – Which Would You Pick? by guychidile: 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
money talks...
Re: See Photos Of The World’s Craziest Limousines – Which Would You Pick? by lightwind(m): 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
autojosh:
but how will this one turn?
Re: See Photos Of The World’s Craziest Limousines – Which Would You Pick? by championeh(m): 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
This is Let us come and be going Limo
autojosh:
Dual-Nosed Escalade Limousine
Outrightly insane. I sincerely have no idea how they intend to drive this. Does it even have engines at both ends?

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of The World’s Craziest Limousines – Which Would You Pick? by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
I love anything Ford, then I think that Camaro makes sense too.

©YBR

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of The World’s Craziest Limousines – Which Would You Pick? by scholes23(m): 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
The first one can serve as a MOBILE EVENT CENTRE while the second one is MOLUE OF THE FUTURE

1 Share

Re: See Photos Of The World’s Craziest Limousines – Which Would You Pick? by Holyvurgin16(m): 3:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
robosky02:
if you cant afford the once above
you can manage the naija made grin
Are u serious,is it truly made in naija?
Re: See Photos Of The World’s Craziest Limousines – Which Would You Pick? by crispyvick(f): 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
av nt seen d one i lyk,i want d limo dat has a swimming pool ,with a restaurant ,ATM and a beauty shop inside it.
Re: See Photos Of The World’s Craziest Limousines – Which Would You Pick? by Solmax(m): 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
I have always loved the Chevrolet Camaro, won't mind the Limo version
Re: See Photos Of The World’s Craziest Limousines – Which Would You Pick? by ogocology: 3:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
autojosh:
Beetle Limousine
We also have our very own Beetle Limousine, a.k.a Ijapa Limo. At all At all na i’m bad pass.. LOL.

I know you must have a lot to comment about.. but which is your favourite so far to start with?

Also like and share.

So you no see any good beetle limo online? Abi you think say na only Nigeria dey get beetle? I for talk say your head dey pain you... But that's none of my business.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of The World’s Craziest Limousines – Which Would You Pick? by KillerBeauty(f): 4:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
autojosh:
Chevrolet Camaro Limo
This custom built Chevrolet Camaro limo is capable of producing up to 312hp. Its interior features include 12 passenger seats, mirrored ceiling panels, media galore and a full bar. Looks like its about to transform.c

I like this one
Re: See Photos Of The World’s Craziest Limousines – Which Would You Pick? by eedrees(m): 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
autojosh:
Dual-Nosed Escalade Limousine
Outrightly insane. I sincerely have no idea how they intend to drive this. Does it even have engines at both ends?
This one should be named 'come and be going Limo'
Re: See Photos Of The World’s Craziest Limousines – Which Would You Pick? by oloriLFC(f): 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
chordrylateral:
Are this one's too cars?
No. Canoes
Re: See Photos Of The World’s Craziest Limousines – Which Would You Pick? by Iammehdi(m): 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
I love the camaro limousine my best car i‘m saving for it
Re: See Photos Of The World’s Craziest Limousines – Which Would You Pick? by nassjonathan: 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
autojosh:
Chevrolet Camaro Limo
i love this its about 50 million and beautiful
Re: See Photos Of The World’s Craziest Limousines – Which Would You Pick? by SwillG: 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
lightwind:
but how will this one turn?
It doesn't turn but taxes like an Aeroplane and then takeoff grin
Re: See Photos Of The World’s Craziest Limousines – Which Would You Pick? by Obidikejr(m): 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
robosky02:

This really got me sha
Re: See Photos Of The World’s Craziest Limousines – Which Would You Pick? by SwillG: 5:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
crispyvick:
av nt seen d one i lyk,i want d limo dat has a swimming pool ,with a restaurant ,ATM and a beauty shop inside it.
Me dey find the one wey get barbecue inside wey them the roast cat fish and fowlgrin
Re: See Photos Of The World’s Craziest Limousines – Which Would You Pick? by SwillG: 5:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
Iammehdi:
I love the camaro limousine my best car i‘m saving for it
Even your lifetime savings won't buy you that car so you better drive am for dream before it's too late ogrin
Re: See Photos Of The World’s Craziest Limousines – Which Would You Pick? by Iammehdi(m): 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
Even it i can buy the limo type i sure will buy the normal type i‘m a chevrolet camaro fan
Re: See Photos Of The World’s Craziest Limousines – Which Would You Pick? by Iammehdi(m): 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
SwillG:

Even your lifetime savings won't buy you that car so you better drive am for dream before it's too late ogrin
Even if i can‘t afford the limo type i sure will buy the normal(saloon) type i‘m a chevy camaro fan
Re: See Photos Of The World’s Craziest Limousines – Which Would You Pick? by Giel: 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
robosky02:

this is actually nice
Re: See Photos Of The World’s Craziest Limousines – Which Would You Pick? by crispyvick(f): 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2017
SwillG:

Me dey find the one wey get barbecue inside wey them the roast cat fish and fowlgrin
hahhahhahaha grin
Re: See Photos Of The World’s Craziest Limousines – Which Would You Pick? by Drversatile: 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hummer limo for me
Re: See Photos Of The World’s Craziest Limousines – Which Would You Pick? by cyber5(m): 8:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
Chisos

And na human being get this car. As rich as Bill Gates does he have any of these limo Autojosh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) / Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) / Car With Witch Number Plate In Abuja Spotted Again On The Highway. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.