Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Marriage Master Piece (image) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Marriage Master Piece (image) (326 Views)

Shocking! Strange Image Captured In The Sky Yesterday Night. PHOTOS / Rccg Sunday School Student’s Manual For 12th May 2019 – God’s Master Piece / IN WHOSE/WHAT'S IMAGE ARE THESE CHILDREN CREATED? MAN FIXING GOD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Master Piece (image) by caringsce(m): 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
I posted this on my main timeline two years ago; I pray it ministers to you:

IN MY HOME: I HAVE A DRIVER; I SIT AND ENJOY THE RIDE

PERSPECTIVE: We are in a journey called, “Marriage & Family Life”, where our driver is my husband who drives but I ensure everyone is buckled up with their seat belt. As the chief passenger I just relax, allow the driver to do his job, and enjoy the ride (madam!). I don’t try to distract him with argument when he misses his exit (maybe the GPS re-route him due to new road construction). When this happens I make a quick suggestion to take another exit, but if that doesn’t happen I keep calm with a prayer, smiling all the way. One factual observation though is that whenever he takes the wrong exit he says to me, “honey you were right, I wish I had listened to you; next time I’ll follow your suggestion”. Notice though that I didn’t yell things like, “didn’t I tell you? bla, bla, bla…”) or go out of control with my frustrations. Of course I knew when we headed out we had a plan for our destination. Hence he did not marry me in order to wreck me. In our journey there may be flat tire or other mechanical problems: we stop and it feels so good to have THE MAN around to handle it better than I (I can’t even change tires faster than he does). We also see it best to take it to the dealership that understands the parts better, and can provide a better service than just roadside mechanics. NO, WE WILL NOT TAKE THE CAR TO ROADSIDE FIXERS.

My sister, sit and enjoy the ride in your HOME. He did not marry you to wreck you. If you notice something is shifting from the original journey plan, remind him in kindness, support, and take it to the original author of that journey plan-GOD, not roadside fixers that will ruin it for you. Please ask God to fill your heart today. If for any reason you are far from that Grace, pray to Jesus to come into your heart now. Repent of every sin and come to Him. He will pardon you. He will come to your home so that everything you do is influenced by Him. Blessings, Mrs. Rabi E.

Eph 5:23 “For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.”

I Tim 2:11 “Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection”

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OPEN HEAVEN Devotional(tue. 07/03/2017) / OPEN HEAVEN Devotional(fri. 10/03/2017) / Is It Peemissible For A Muslim To Bury His Disbelieving Relative ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.