Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Samsung J2 And Its Hotspot - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung J2 And Its Hotspot (432 Views)

Samsung J2 For Sale / Samsung J2 / My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung J2 And Its Hotspot by Irevac3: 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
Please i have problems using the hotspot connection on my samsung J2 phone for my laptop and ipad. The error message from the ipad and laptop reads cannot join this network.
But another phone was able to connect to the hotspot. So is it that the samsung phone J2 does not generate good connection for ipads and laptops or what could be the problem?

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

New Huawei Mate 9 Update: Google Voice Related Issue Fixed / How One Million Phone Users Dropped Out In One Month / solving chemical equation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.