Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

FUTMINNA Notice To Students And Staffs On Display Of I.D Card - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTMINNA Notice To Students And Staffs On Display Of I.D Card (359 Views)

6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison / Anambra University Lecturer Gives Free Textbooks To Students / Laspotech Staffs On Indefinite Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FUTMINNA Notice To Students And Staffs On Display Of I.D Card by naijaunion: 11:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
The management of the Federal University
of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) has
observed with concern, the incessant cases
of unknown persons moving freely among
students in the hostel and academic areas
of the two campuses.
Management has therefore directed that all
Staff and Students should always wear and
display their ID Cards within the University
campuses for easy identification.
Management hereby solicits for full
cooperation with the University Security
Service Division as this is meant to protect
the lives and property of members of the
University community.

Failure to do so will attract sanction(s).

Sources

http://www.myschoolnewz.com.ng/2017/03/futminna-notice-to-students-staffs-on.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Redeployed Corps Member Assaulted By A Police Officer Out Of Zamfara / Lagos State University Students' Union* *PRESS RELEASE / Study In Malaysia: International Medical University (IMU) Scholarships For Under

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.