Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

How Do I Link My Domain From 'whogohost To Blogger' - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Link My Domain From 'whogohost To Blogger' (1516 Views)

See Why You Should Host Or Buy Your Cheap Domain From Whogohost / Steps On How To Set Up Custom Domain From Whogohost To Blogger Blog / Change Your Blog Domain From ..com To .com Or .net In A Jiffy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Link My Domain From 'whogohost To Blogger' by Johntechservice(m): 12:33am On Mar 04, 2017
Recently, I have discovered some disturbing issues of domain setup on their website. When I purchased my first domain from them, when i logged into their dashboard to add all the necessary values I need for the linking of my domain, I could not find a single clue on how to go about the setup. Most especially if you want to do a custom domain setup from whogohost to blogger , you will find it very difficult to do so from their dashboard. Finding the option to add Blogger CNAME values in whogohost dashy is so complicated that a new blogger with few or no knowledge of setting up a domain name to a blog will end up quitting.
How to Setup Blogger CNAME in Whogohost
Blogger CNAME setup is not included in whogohost dashboard, instead is being given seperately. You can hardly see it on the site although when you search extensively, you can find it on Google using this keyword "whogohost to blogger" or you can as well find the CNAME FORM here : http://www.johntechservice.com.ng/2017/03/whogohost-to-blogger.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Today Free Match Tips 11th Dec 2017 / Cheap And Reliable Hosting In Nigeria - Abollyhost / My 2 Weeks Blog Traffic Is From, Uk, Us Canada, Italy, Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.