Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Unfortunately People Don't Take Time To Read Nice Write-ups And Articles anymore - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unfortunately People Don't Take Time To Read Nice Write-ups And Articles anymore (627 Views)

3 Ways To Create Interesting Stories And Articles (see No.2) / Name Your Top 5 Novels Of All Time You Would Like Your Friends To Read. / Unfortunately, Most People Won't Read And Will Assume..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unfortunately People Don't Take Time To Read Nice Write-ups And Articles anymore by Imoh555(m): 8:31am On Mar 04, 2017
A Facebook user took took to his timeline to lament about poor reading culture and how wayward Nigerian youths have become on social media

Unfortunately people don't take time to read nice write-ups and articles on Facebook anymore all i see this days are females competing to slay and flaunt their new hairs, clothes shoes, and smart phones. Its soo pathetic how Facebook likes and comments has been accorded soo much value and has become an archivment and a thing to brag about... Soo bad how Facebook has become a display show room were young boys come to flaunt wrist watches, belts, borrowed cars, phones and how they are self proclaimed dope ass niggas. I weep for the generation I find myself where an 18yrs old can not pass jamb but has over 3 boyfriends, where the norm and trends of the day is to do what ever it takes (good or bad ) just to impress people and prove a worthless point. Where we now live our lives based on what people think and how they feel.. There's an ideology of everyone wanting to make money wanting to work or stress for it.. The best investment you can give your self is to always learn and educate yourself... Feed your self and invest in your future.... Everything happening in your life doesn't necessarily has to be on social media... INOKON HENRY Emmanuel Kings

Re: Unfortunately People Don't Take Time To Read Nice Write-ups And Articles anymore by Divepen1(m): 9:15am On Mar 04, 2017
People read. I read. I know tons of Nairalanders that read. In fact, it's a myth that today's youths don't read. It just that they listen more to certain people. Today's youth, unlike our fathers whose reading are restricted to the newspaper, take out time to read people's rant. They read articles. I happen to be page administrators on many pages online. I run several blogs- mine and for others, I see the way people clamour for things that are true, facts and findings.
Today's youths read. They do but not what you like. They have bits of knowledge about many things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately People Don't Take Time To Read Nice Write-ups And Articles anymore by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 04, 2017
Too long; didn't read. tongue

(1) (Reply)

The 55th Country / Payback Time(getting Me Back) / Unexpected Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.