Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

I Want To Learn About Car Models - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Want To Learn About Car Models (424 Views)

What's The Difference In Car Models? / I Need Information About Car Lease Finance In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn About Car Models by Speedyconnect7: 9:33am On Mar 04, 2017
Please I have difficulty knowing model of cars. Like, how do I know that a particular Camry, Honda etc on the street is 2007, 2010 etc

Is there any place it is written? Or what's the easiest way knowing which is which or is it by individual identification?

cc:
autojosh et all

auctionexport
Re: I Want To Learn About Car Models by DjSwaga(m): 10:33am On Mar 04, 2017
Continue checking this nairaland section everyday

With time , u will get to know them
Speedyconnect7:
Please I have difficulty knowing model of cars. Like, how do I know that a particular Camry, Honda etc on the street is 2007, 2010 etc

Is there any place it is written? Or what's the easiest way knowing which is which or is it by individual identification?

cc:
autojosh et all

auctionexport
Re: I Want To Learn About Car Models by nurey(m): 10:40am On Mar 04, 2017
Just input the car type and follow Wikipedia, it would show you all the variant shape, tell you the year those shape was adopted/used and also point you to continental variants eg the Honda cars mostly have two variants the ones know has U.S and the European variant. Do for a 2006 Honda civic, 2 different body styles were available.

There are other things too like engine type, edition type but if you study well for a year you will become a guru but you can't know it all, even I don't know it all.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn About Car Models by Speedyconnect7: 11:11am On Mar 05, 2017
nurey:
Just input the car type and follow Wikipedia, it would show you all the variant shape, tell you the year those shape was adopted/used and also point you to continental variants eg the Honda cars mostly have two variants the ones know has U.S and the European variant. Do for a 2006 Honda civic, 2 different body styles were available.

There are other things too like engine type, edition type but if you study well for a year you will become a guru but you can't know it all, even I don't know it all.
k tnks
Re: I Want To Learn About Car Models by Speedyconnect7: 7:18am On Mar 07, 2017
kk
Re: I Want To Learn About Car Models by autojosh: 10:39am On Mar 21, 2017
Speedyconnect7:

cc:
autojosh et all

auctionexport

You have to start by knowing the looks and design of different year range e.g. 2003-2008 Toyota Corolla has a different body structure and design from 2009-2013. However, the safest way to know the exact year is by checking the 10th character in the car VIN. If the 10th character is 7, then the car is 2007 model.. 8 means 2008, 9 means 2009, A means 2010, B means 2011 etc....

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry For Sale / I Need Clean 2007/2008 Toyota Car For Uber / Fresh Tokunbo 1999 Toyota Rav4 - 1.8m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.