Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

How To Factory Reset Iphone Without Password - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Factory Reset Iphone Without Password (631 Views)

How To Connect To Locked Wi-fi Without Password 2018 / How To Hard Reset Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus / How To Factory Reset Iphone Without Passcode Using Itunes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Factory Reset Iphone Without Password by sammytee30(m): 10:34am On Mar 04, 2017
iPhone gadgets are very secured to the extent that even new customers should use a passcode to liberate it so that you can use it for the first time. In reality, iPhone is all about passcodes and safety as almost the entirety requires password to unlock even the cloud storage.

While this protection function is a welcome development for users data safety, it is able to grow to be a thorn in the flesh especially while you forgets your iPhone password. As a long way as am involved, there may be no different way to unlock your iPhone if your password is forgotten except acting a manufacturing unit reset but even the factory reset requires password that is wherein it receives extra complicated however do not worry as I gat your back.
  
In this post, i will show you the way to correctly perform a manufacturing facility reset with out a password. I recognise you is probably asking how feasible it is. Properly, we are able to make use of an iOS software to achieve this. Simply observe me alongside and you need to be satisfied you did.

Requirements

1. Your iPhone
2. A pc
3. iTunes software program
4. Unique USB Chord
5. Make sure you have a sufficient power in your battery.

HOW TO FACTORY RESET IPHONE WITHOUT PASSWORD

✔️ The first thing you ought to do is to take complete backup of your iPhone. Download and set up iTunes on your laptop or pc.

✔️ Now connect your iPhone with a USB chord and open the iTunes software in your computer or computer.

✔️ At this level, you have to see display screen in which you have several option. Simply click on "Restore iPhone" button and you'll get an iTunes dialog box, move on to clickbon Restore Button.

READ MORE @ http://www.proudlyblog.com/2017/03/Factory-Reset-iPhone-Without-Password.html
Re: How To Factory Reset Iphone Without Password by AntiWailer: 10:39am On Mar 04, 2017
How do u take back up of the phone without knowing the password in the first place.

I hope this nonsense does not find its way to front page.

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Large Android Update With a metered connection. / How To Recover A Deleted Whatsapp Message / Please Need Help: Does Techno W2 Or W3 Uses In-built Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.