Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

Pls Is This Announcement True About V.I.O - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls Is This Announcement True About V.I.O (672 Views)

Help I Feel Am About To Be Exploited By Oyo State V.i.o And O.y.s.a.a. / Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Is This Announcement True About V.I.O by laluski(m): 11:18am On Mar 04, 2017
*Public Service Announcement!*

If you are in Lagos or planning to drive to Lagos. Please take note. Please be informed that the Lagos State Government via Ministry Of Transportation – Vehicle Inspection Service has commenced the usage of Electronic Billing System.

The minimum fine for an offence is N20,000 and concessions cannot be granted as it were in the times of the manual billing system. The E- Billing System commenced today and the Vehicle Inspection Officers(VIO) will be checking the following :

1. Vehicle licenses

2. Road worthiness certificate

3. Car insurance certificate

4. Valid driver’s license

5. Fire extinguisher

6. Cracks on windscreens

7. Broken head lamps etc.

It is therefore imperative to sensitize your friends and families to ensure their vehicle papers are up-to-date and kept in their vehicles. Company and commercial drivers MUST be certified by Lagos State Driving Institute at Lagos State Traffic Management Authority (LASTMA) yard, Oshodi. All the papers must not be forged/fake because such attract N20, 000 each.

If you are processing your driver’s license, do not drive until your data have been captured and you are provided with the Temporary License !
Re: Pls Is This Announcement True About V.I.O by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:26am On Mar 04, 2017
that is the standard for driving a car in nigeria.
Re: Pls Is This Announcement True About V.I.O by lonelydora: 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nothing new nah. That's has been the standard since.

(1) (Reply)

BMW To Increase Spending On Electric Cars / Latest Upcoming Smartphone Motorola P30 Play News !! / New Echo Dot, Echo Show NEWZ HERE !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.