Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

How Can I Catch The Thief Who Stole My Android Phone? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Can I Catch The Thief Who Stole My Android Phone? (930 Views)

Thief Who Was Caught Red Handed In The Act Re-enacts How He Breaks Into Houses / Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo / Thief Who Snatched A Lady's Phone Crushed To Death While Escaping (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Catch The Thief Who Stole My Android Phone? by tolaxin(m): 11:54am On Mar 04, 2017
angry Suggestions please! my phon was stolen yesterday night while charging. suggest any ways for me to catch the thief.. fetish/diabolical ways also welcomed! angry
Re: How Can I Catch The Thief Who Stole My Android Phone? by greatnaija01: 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
GO TO COMPUTER VILLAGE, there is 50% chance someone is selling your fone there... ensure you have your IMEI.

but on a very candid note

BUY A NEW PHONE AND BE WISER NEXT TIME TO INSTALL TRACKING APPS AND ENABLE TRACKING ON IT.
To learn how to do this go on google or youtube.

grin CHARMS can never track a phone that has been wiped or formatted... because the charm doesn't know how to recognize refurbished stuff.

tolaxin:
angry Suggestions please! my phon was stolen yesterday night while charging. suggest any ways for me to catch the thief.. fetish/diabolical ways also welcomed! angry
Re: How Can I Catch The Thief Who Stole My Android Phone? by tolaxin(m): 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
greatnaija01:
GO TO COMPUTER VILLAGE, there is 50% chance someone is selling your fone there... ensure you have your IMEI.

but on a very candid note

BUY A NEW PHONE AND BE WISER NEXT TIME TO INSTALL TRACKING APPS AND ENABLE TRACKING ON IT.
To learn how to do this go on google or youtube.

grin CHARMS can never track a phone that has been wiped or formatted... because the charm doesn't know how to recognize refurbished stuff.

this isn't in lagos but akure. i guess i will have to go to Olukayode Market. this phone is just one month old oo. i wish i had installed the apps for tracking long before now. but i learnt ogun and sango can deal with the thief

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Allegedly Abused 30 Girls Sexually In South Africa / Mustapha Age 32 Arrested For Having Sex With 4 Boys Through The ANUS (pix) / Man Slashes 18-year-old Girlfriend Throat Because She Served Him One Piece Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.