Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,169 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Help!!!This Woman And Her Three Children Are Missing - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!!This Woman And Her Three Children Are Missing (970 Views)

Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests / A Friend's Mum And Niece Are Missing / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!This Woman And Her Three Children Are Missing by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
A friend of mine just informed me that his wife and three kids have gone missing in Benin City,Edo State since Thursday 2nd of March

Pls anyone with useful information about their whereabout should pls contact the nearest police station as the matter has already been reported in the station

please mod's take this to front page so more people can see it,assist a heart broken man,please.

Thanks.

Re: Help!!!This Woman And Her Three Children Are Missing by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
I hope they are found safe and sound.
Re: Help!!!This Woman And Her Three Children Are Missing by ffrreeee(f): 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
They will be found complete in Jesus name
The man would have turned to something else

1 Like

Re: Help!!!This Woman And Her Three Children Are Missing by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
NotOfThis:
I hope they are found safe and sound.

Thanks for ur kind words
Re: Help!!!This Woman And Her Three Children Are Missing by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
ffrreeee:
They will be found complete in Jesus name The man would have turned to something else
Amen sister
He is devastated,just trying to comport himself
Re: Help!!!This Woman And Her Three Children Are Missing by oladcity(m): 11:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
I hope she did not run away from abuse

1 Like

Re: Help!!!This Woman And Her Three Children Are Missing by Castleberry: 1:04am On Mar 05, 2017
Jesus fix this
Re: Help!!!This Woman And Her Three Children Are Missing by ifyalways(f): 6:44am On Mar 05, 2017
I hope they're not missing but rather, running away from abuse.

@OP, have your friend asked/told his in-laws?

1 Like

Re: Help!!!This Woman And Her Three Children Are Missing by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 05, 2017
oladcity:
I hope she did not run away from abuse

Not from what i gathered
Re: Help!!!This Woman And Her Three Children Are Missing by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 05, 2017
ifyalways:
I hope they're not missing but rather, running away from abuse.

@OP, have your friend asked/told his in-laws?

In-laws are aware
Re: Help!!!This Woman And Her Three Children Are Missing by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 05, 2017
Castleberry:
Jesus fix this
Amen

1 Like

Re: Help!!!This Woman And Her Three Children Are Missing by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
Hello all

THANKS BE TO GOD,my friend has seen his family today sunday 5th of march in Lagos.

Thanks for all ur kind words and prayers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Marriage Make Pple Look Older Than Their Age! / Next Of Kin / Teenager Catches Mum Making Love With Boyfriend In The Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.