Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

How To Get Adsense Approved - Big Secrets Exposed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Adsense Approved - Big Secrets Exposed (489 Views)

How To Get Your Google Adsense Approved / How To Get Adsense Approved Quicker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Adsense Approved - Big Secrets Exposed by Essentials1(m): 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
Adsense wants you to do the one thing every single real blogger is doing... which is writing your own content... after following this rule... You can see that this blog www.newsphases..com has gained adsense.... and how did they do it?

It can be a heck writing at least 20 unique articles which are needed to gain adsense approval.... So simply you hire a writer to write for you and Hello here I am..

I am an article writer.... and

I will write 20 unique articles at the rate of #250 to 500 words for you and this will help you get your adsense... you can check this blog for proof www.newsphases..com it has adsense doesn't?

So contact me at hearts6055@gmail.com now!!!!!!!!!!

Also to others in need of a writer for other purposes.... I am just giving out my service at a cheaper rate to enable more bloggers and websites get the best of their articles on the internet and to the readers...

Simple and short this goes only to the first 5 clients and the rest will have to pay at the usual rate..

I will be writing for you starting from #250 per 500 words (what could be cheaper than that)

Are you interested?

Sure you don't want to take this opportunity to get the best and well written articles out to your readers.. Because let me tell you... that if you content is trash those readers wouldn't come back again and then you are losing money..

remember to contact me at hearts6055@gmail.com now!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How To Get Adsense Approved - Big Secrets Exposed by EntclassBlog(m): 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
You sabi Maths wella.

N250 x 20 articles = 5,000

N5,000//

Cool anyway, for who's interested

(1) (Reply)

2017 Mmm Clone Script Needed Urgently / Web Hosting Bosses Come In / Importance Of Marketing Research Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.