Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

My Health Challenge - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Health Challenge (687 Views)

Scoochies (skushi) - Is It Really Good For My Health? / Please Help A Sister!!!! My Health Is Deteriorating / Do You Have Any Health Challenge Or Spiritual Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Health Challenge by DatechMan(m): 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
Good afternoon dear Nairalanders,
I'm a guy. Single. Height = 179cm, Weight = 70kg

I have been having this issue for many years now. I can't even recollect how it started. The only thing I can say is that it started back in my undergraduate years because it really affected my studies.

I am stuck with this mild headache. It's a discomfort sensation that is different from the normal headache. It radiates towards/from my neck. It is more like some sort of pressure is being exerted on my neck/head. It makes it difficult for me to think very clearly and focus.

Although the sensation is not serious enough to affect routine activities and work. I feel fatigued easily and also it affects me in anything that involves concentration. I find reading strenous and tiresome. It's like I don't have that sharp mind anymore.

My symptoms are really difficult to explain. It's like a fog up there in my head

I've done blood, urine, faecal culture etc. There were times where e coli and staph spp were detected but has been treated and test had since shown negative.

I'm tired of seeing docs. They don't seem to have a clue of what's happening to me.
A doc once said it's depression. (For where?) I am never depressed.

I sometimes notice that if I take antibiotics, the symptoms reduces for 1 or 2 days and then come back.

I have been trying to cope with this symptoms but if there is a solution out there. I'm willing to restore my health.

I am open to advice and suggestions from all.

Regards,
DM
Re: My Health Challenge by oxypress: 2:49am On Mar 06, 2017
hbot and brain fog@DatechMan; If doctors don't know anything about it then who will?
Going by your complaint it is very difficult for any doctor to decipher what is on ground. This is because many problems can present same symptoms. Therefore if the cause is not known, how can they treat?
However what comes to mind is Chronic Fatigue Syndrom (CFS). And it is a very difficult diagnoses to make especially as there is no specific test for it. Therefore no specific treatment and that is why the condition has been on for several years without solution.

Improving blood flow to the brain will improve the situation and allow the individual to live a more normal life. Oxygen enables the brain to heal.
We suggest hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot) as a way of delivering more oxygen to the brain and improve blood circulation. No damaged tissue in the body will heal without enough oxygen.

HBOT has many advantages.
Most of the probable causes of brain fog, lack of concentration or focus, headache and fatigue can be alleviated successfully through hbot.
By HBOT providers in Port Harcourt.
Re: My Health Challenge by GiftyDiamond: 8:54am On Mar 06, 2017
Contact me have a product that will help out .

(1) (Reply)

This Nigerian Needs Your Help[pictures are at your discretion] / Somebody Help!! / Please I Need Hint On How To Minimize Asthma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.