Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,336 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Professional CV Re-writing Service By Patrick Okunima, Nigeria's #1 CV Writer!!! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Professional CV Re-writing Service By Patrick Okunima, Nigeria's #1 CV Writer!!! (913 Views)

Patrick Okunima CV Writing Services - www.patrickokunima.com / Professional CV + Cover Letter For N2,700 Only (Payment After Delivery) / Professional CV Writing Services: CVs That Get Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professional CV Re-writing Service By Patrick Okunima, Nigeria's #1 CV Writer!!! by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
"Please Read Completely Before Ordering"

Getting a job in this economy is tough!

There are so many other strong candidates, the competition is fierce and if you’re a recent graduate, re-entering the workforce after some time, or you’ve been in one position for a long time, it’s doubly hard.

And to make matters even worse…

Did you know that the average recruiter will give your CV about 10 seconds of their attention before moving onto the next one?

Which means your CV needs to stand out and grab their attention FAST or…

You just don’t get hired.

So how does one do this exactly?

Well, it’s all about positioning yourself as a “problem-solver” instead of a mindless robot that’s only good at taking instructions.

Recruiters LOVE this and it will immediately separate you from every other CV on their desk.

So I’ll write you a CV which does exactly this, guaranteeing you get the interview and eventually the job you’ve been dreaming about.

Send your CV and the position you are applying for to info@patrickokunima.com or patrickokunima@gmail.com with “CV Re-write” as subject and I will rewrite it in a way which will have the HR department struggling to hire you.

Another good news is that you have the option of receiving both your re-written CV and cover letter before making any payment. That’s just to show you how confident I am of the quality of service I provide and also to protect you from losing your hard earned money to any form of scam (which is a common occurrence in internet transactions).

To opt for the payment after delivery option, type "I pledge to make payment within 24hours of receiving the CV" on the body of the email you’re sending to me. If you fail to include it, your CV will not be attended to. Also, indicate whether or not you’ll like me to write you a cover letter.

ORDER NOW!!! - (See PRICING Below)

CV Re-writing: N1,900

CV Re-writing + Cover Letter: N2,400

Please call 08104502652 if you have any questions.

ABOUT ME

Patrick Okunima is my name. I'm a professional CV writer and CEO of Patrick Okunima CV Writing Services (Nigeria's #1 CV Writers). You can learn more about me and the services I offer at www.patrickokunima.com

Attached: A review from a satisfied client.

(1) (Reply)

100% Fully Verified US Paypal Account. 3 Days Delivery / Maths And Further Maths Private Tutor / Get A Free N1000 Recharge Card Weekly:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.