Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,978 members, 7,821,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Pls Friends Should I Honour This Invitation, Am Stayin Vry Far Frm D Address - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Friends Should I Honour This Invitation, Am Stayin Vry Far Frm D Address (1214 Views)

Did Anybody Got This Invitation With Engineers-rethink / I Got This Invitation For Interview From Lasaco Assurance Plc / Did Any1 Receive This Invitation From NGSR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Friends Should I Honour This Invitation, Am Stayin Vry Far Frm D Address by xtoloon: 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
Dear Applicant,

Sequel to your application for a job opportunity, we would like to recommend you for an Assessment, Oral and Written test interview followed by the job duties and specifications on 6 MARCH BY 9 AM at our office Ambassador Care Resource Fadeyi, Lagos.

No 95, along ikorodu express road, Fadeyi bus-stop, fadeyi, Lagos.
Re: Pls Friends Should I Honour This Invitation, Am Stayin Vry Far Frm D Address by Cutehector(m): 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
I feel its up to you to know what exactly u want in life...

1 Like

Re: Pls Friends Should I Honour This Invitation, Am Stayin Vry Far Frm D Address by CplusJason: 5:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
What is the name of the company again?

Ambassador care resources? cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Friends Should I Honour This Invitation, Am Stayin Vry Far Frm D Address by Cutehector(m): 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
CplusJason:
What is the name of the company again?

Ambassador care resources? cheesy
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Friends Should I Honour This Invitation, Am Stayin Vry Far Frm D Address by Heavance(m): 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
I got same SMS some weeks ago, it is not real o, probably gnld after I made enquiries online.
Don't waste your money

1 Like

Re: Pls Friends Should I Honour This Invitation, Am Stayin Vry Far Frm D Address by destinysaid(m): 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
Gtthere is a trend on the from nt page on how to ID fake jobs

1. Does the company HV a website?
Did they call u
Did they send email?
Did u apply for any job?
Did they tell u what role u are being interviewed for?
Do they HV at least a reputation online?

If no to 80% of these questions, its a scam

Except u want to sell gnld drugs n juice

2 Likes

Re: Pls Friends Should I Honour This Invitation, Am Stayin Vry Far Frm D Address by SoftWorking(f): 8:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
GNLD tins dont waste your transport fare
xtoloon:
Dear Applicant,

Sequel to your application for a job opportunity, we would like to recommend you for an Assessment, Oral and Written test interview followed by the job duties and specifications on 6 MARCH BY 9 AM at our office Ambassador Care Resource Fadeyi, Lagos.

Re: Pls Friends Should I Honour This Invitation, Am Stayin Vry Far Frm D Address by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
xtoloon:
Dear Applicant,

Invite format and address drips with GNLD
Re: Pls Friends Should I Honour This Invitation, Am Stayin Vry Far Frm D Address by xtoloon: 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
Cutehector:
grin
career plus
Re: Pls Friends Should I Honour This Invitation, Am Stayin Vry Far Frm D Address by xtoloon: 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
Cutehector:
grin
career plus
Re: Pls Friends Should I Honour This Invitation, Am Stayin Vry Far Frm D Address by dedons: 11:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ambassador care Resources is the main GNLD.
Run as fast as you can.
Re: Pls Friends Should I Honour This Invitation, Am Stayin Vry Far Frm D Address by abdrazak: 7:49am On Mar 05, 2017
xtoloon:
Dear Applicant,

Whenever you receive an interview invite, kindly search for the address stipulated in the invite. You will find out if it is genuine or scam.

Ambassador Care Resources is a GNLD company. So don't bother yourself
Re: Pls Friends Should I Honour This Invitation, Am Stayin Vry Far Frm D Address by Drehilton(m): 10:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
abdrazak:

Whenever you receive an interview invite, kindly search for the address stipulated in the invite. You will find out if it is genuine or scam.

Ambassador Care Resources is a GNLD company. So don't bother yourself

I have been opportune to visit based on invite.
It all started with a text message from career plus then I also received an email.I decided to give it a try as it looks very formal.
I was at the venue and I meet scavenging looking people.
The first thing done was to check the sms and mail received to confirm authentication.
Register was also marked because it appears that different agents were used to lure people to the avenue after which a form assessment was given.
what turned me off was the last question in the souvenir...
question=GIVE 5 REASONS WHY YOU NEVER GET A JOB?....I was like,what kind of question is this;after all am here for job interview.

Not quite long after that i left.

CONCLUSION:ITS GNLD RELATED,IT'S SOLELY BASED ON SALE OF HERBAL,BEAUTY,FITNESS etc DRUG.YOU'LL BUY THE DRUG AND RESELL AT A MORE HIGHER PRICE FOR PROFIT AS CLAIMED.

I only wonder how they got my number and email address.
Re: Pls Friends Should I Honour This Invitation, Am Stayin Vry Far Frm D Address by Drehilton(m): 10:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
xtoloon:
Dear Applicant,

I have been opportune to visit based on invite.
It all started with a text message from career plus then I also received an email.I decided to give it a try as it looks very formal.
I was at the venue and I meet scavenging looking people.
The first thing done was to check the sms and mail received to confirm authentication.
Register was also marked because it appears that different agents were used to lure people to the avenue after which a form assessment was given.
what turned me off was the last question in the souvenir...
question=GIVE 5 REASONS WHY YOU NEVER GET A JOB?....I was like,what kind of question is this;after all am here for job interview.

Not quite long after that i left.

CONCLUSION:ITS GNLD RELATED,IT'S SOLELY BASED ON SALE OF HERBAL,BEAUTY,FITNESS etc DRUG.YOU'LL BUY THE DRUG AND RESELL AT A MORE HIGHER PRICE FOR PROFIT AS CLAIMED.

I only wonder how they got my number and email address.

(1) (Reply)

Conoden Oil Limited Fresh Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! Forklift Operator Needed For Immediate Employment / Adron Homes Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.