Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

You Will Love Tiwa Savage With Her Son If You Watch This Lovely Video(pics,video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Will Love Tiwa Savage With Her Son If You Watch This Lovely Video(pics,video (874 Views)

Tiwa Savage With Kemi Olunloyo At Her 49-99 Concert In Lagos (Photos) / Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son / Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Love Tiwa Savage With Her Son If You Watch This Lovely Video(pics,video by NaijaEntertainm: 5:43pm On Mar 04, 2017

Re: You Will Love Tiwa Savage With Her Son If You Watch This Lovely Video(pics,video by HungerBAD: 5:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
Cool.

Tiwa matter no dey kuku make front page again,since Tonto Dikeh became single again(technically).

And it's not as if I am accusing Seun and his CRUSH for Tonto having anything to do with it.

3 Likes

Re: You Will Love Tiwa Savage With Her Son If You Watch This Lovely Video(pics,video by Ishilove: 5:48pm On Mar 04, 2017
HungerBAD:
Ok
You go fear space booking
Re: You Will Love Tiwa Savage With Her Son If You Watch This Lovely Video(pics,video by HungerBAD: 5:51pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ishilove:

You go fear space booking

Ishilove your people don remove the 5 bags of rice,and two cows from the bride price list them give me?

Still waiting to hear from them.

Reporting your family to the EFCC soon for corruption,abi where them expect me to see money?

3 Likes

Re: You Will Love Tiwa Savage With Her Son If You Watch This Lovely Video(pics,video by Ishilove: 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
HungerBAD:

Ishilove your people don remove the 5 bags of rice,and two cows from the bride price list them give me?

Still waiting to hear from them.

Reporting your family to the EFCC soon for corruption,abi where them expect me to see money?
Lmaooo!

Mscheeeeew. You no know sey beta soup na money kill am? cheesy
Re: You Will Love Tiwa Savage With Her Son If You Watch This Lovely Video(pics,video by joseph1832ng: 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ishilove:

Lmaooo!

Mscheeeeew. You no know sey beta soup na money kill am? cheesy
Kai! Some soup wey sweet na experience kill am. Crayfish, pepper and Maggi with salt still work wonders... grin
Re: You Will Love Tiwa Savage With Her Son If You Watch This Lovely Video(pics,video by Ishilove: 6:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
joseph1832ng:
Kai! Some soup wey sweet na experience kill am. Crayfish, pepper and Maggi with salt still work wonders... grin
Lol. You sha must add something inside grin
Re: You Will Love Tiwa Savage With Her Son If You Watch This Lovely Video(pics,video by joseph1832ng: 6:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ishilove:

Lol. You sha must add something inside grin
Of course. I'm good like that. grin I'm sure you've tasted an ounce of my magnificent awesome doucheness. grin
Re: You Will Love Tiwa Savage With Her Son If You Watch This Lovely Video(pics,video by Ishilove: 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
joseph1832ng:
Of course. I'm good like that. grin I'm sure you've tasted an ounce of my magnificent awesome doucheness. grin
Yes o. I salute your royal doucheness.

Second to none! cheesy

Re: You Will Love Tiwa Savage With Her Son If You Watch This Lovely Video(pics,video by joseph1832ng: 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ishilove:

Yes o. I salute your royal doucheness.

Second to none! cheesy
Aye. grin Even I can't think of a formidable retort when I'm greeted like royalty. Perhaps, timelezz can help a brother in need. grin

1 Like

Re: You Will Love Tiwa Savage With Her Son If You Watch This Lovely Video(pics,video by Timelezz: 8:02pm On Mar 04, 2017
joseph1832ng:
Aye. grin Even I can't think of a formidable retort when I'm greeted like royalty. Perhaps, timelezz can help a brother in need. grin
hahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Tweet Between Simi And An Arsenal Fan / Singer May D Bags Mouth Watering Endorsement Deal With Ping Express As Ambassado / The Problem Of Nollywood Is Bad Belle, People Are Jealous Of Me - Uche Maduagwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.