Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

This Keep Striking Hard On Me. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Keep Striking Hard On Me. (462 Views)

2020: Prophet T.B Joshua Releases Striking Prophecies About Osinbajo, Iran / 48 Striking Things Nigerian Prophet Said In 2020 New Year Prophecies / What's The Most Striking Testimony You Have Ever Heard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Keep Striking Hard On Me. by Elbizzcklinz(m): 7:02pm On Mar 04, 2017
This involves my relationship, instead of going to Romance section, i brought it here cos it's more spiritual than physical.
My girlfriend/fiancee had a multiple dream on distanced month about me involving in a tussle over my relationship with her. Meaning that she saw me getting into a fight when someone was taking her away from me to be with her, though no death, but i want to avoid any of this, i love her but don't want to loose to anyone.
What would you say about this, advice pls.
Re: This Keep Striking Hard On Me. by ScepticalPyrrho: 7:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
Elbizzcklinz:
This involves my relationship, instead of going to Romance section, i brought it here cos it's more spiritual than physical.
My girlfriend/fiancee had a multiple dream on distanced month about me involving in a tussle over my relationship with her. Meaning that she saw me getting into a fight when someone was taking her away from me to be with her, though no death, but i want to avoid any of this, i love her but don't want to loose to anyone.
Your girlfriend may not be telling the truth.

But she may also not want to lose you to another.

Calm down... there is nothing spiritual about you story. Dreams are just reflection of thoughts and perception replaying in your subconscious mind.

Shit Happens, learn to live with that.
Re: This Keep Striking Hard On Me. by greatnaija01: 7:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
P=YOU AND YOUR GIRL need to see the Pastor that oversees your relationship for PRAYERS. but as for you, USE the book of Psalms to pray often and you will be FINE. Bur Serving God is very key.... IT IS WRONG FOR A MAN TO BE SPIRITUALLY BLIND O cos he has to lead o... remember ADAM n EVE.

Elbizzcklinz:
Re: This Keep Striking Hard On Me. by Elbizzcklinz(m): 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Your girlfriend may not be telling the truth.

But she may also not want to lose you to another.

Calm down... there is nothing spiritual about you story. Dreams are just reflection of thoughts and perception replaying in your subconscious mind.

Shit Happens, learn to live with that.

Thanks, guess I've to talk more with her when we see.

(1) (Reply)

Deliverance Or Wickedness? ( Photo) / My Easter Massage To Everyone / Asigidi And Ogboni Confraternity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.