Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne (364093 Views)

Story That Touches The Soul. / My Parents Banned Me From Speaking Igbo.. I Learnt From Yorubas ---T.N. Adaobi / Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by pauljustina(f): 9:10am On Apr 13, 2017
winkMarrianeda i love ur story,i started following it from the first day as a guest am now a member somebody pls welcome me

3 Likes

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by bimberry1307(f): 9:13am On Apr 13, 2017
wow! this is becoming interesting. weh don ma
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by tbrown90(m): 9:27am On Apr 13, 2017
oya end this swt story na. kilode
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Aminzy(m): 9:32am On Apr 13, 2017
pauljustina:
winkMarrianeda i love ur story,i started following it from the first day as a guest am now a member somebody pls welcome me
You are highly and jejely welcome to the room....have a wonderful stay
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by pauljustina(f): 9:45am On Apr 13, 2017
Aminzy:
You are highly and jejely welcome to the room....have a wonderful stay
Thanks
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Halyma(f): 11:02am On Apr 13, 2017
Loving it
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Lovelydaisy(f): 11:29am On Apr 13, 2017
Nice update. This is getting interesting. Well done Marianneada.
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 12:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
tbrown90:
oya end this swt story na. kilode
Do you want me to rush the story?,
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Everwhiz(f): 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
Am loving this
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by horpeyeemy: 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
[quote author=marianneada post=55532948]Do you want me to rush the story?, [/quote
No ooo...u r actually a good writer...I guess the readers cnt wait agn fr the next updates... thank you for taken the time out to write this for us....mre ink to ur pen ma'am
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
[quote author=horpeyeemy post=55533537][/quote]thanks dear
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Bollie29(f): 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
You are too much Marianne.
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by abefe99: 1:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
nice one dear
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Aminzy(m): 2:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
pauljustina:
Thanks
You are welcome
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Toyin223(f): 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
Tank U
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by horlarwumi: 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
Have been reading this story since,and I was too eager to comment.In fact I like this story so much.so I am now a member of this group.
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
horlarwumi:
Have been reading this story since,and I was too eager to comment.In fact I like this story so much.so I am now a member of this group.
You're welcome dear
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Kimkardashain(f): 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
Welcum Holarwumi, Marianne Darling, Tnk U For D Update. Heart U Much.
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by heemah(f): 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
Thanks for your commitment!!
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
heemah:
Thanks for your commitment!!
U're welcome dear
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
Kimkardashain:
Welcum Holarwumi,
Marianne Darling, Tnk U For D Update.
Heart U Much.
heart you too dear
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by horlarwumi: 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
marianneada:
You're welcome dear
Tanx
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by horlarwumi: 6:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
Kimkardashain:
Welcum Holarwumi, Marianne Darling, Tnk U For D Update. Heart U Much.
Tank u
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by ayorinbolableszy(f): 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
more mb to ur phone
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Crowniey(f): 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
That was rili bad of Mrs kanu anyway am sure Nemesis will catch up with her. Tanx for the update ma.
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
CHAPTER 13

Mrs Kanu threatened to show the video to the police, i couldn't confide in my husband, i thought i could handle the situation,..........

I never knew Lizzy was mrs Kanu's daughter,...... No wonder i hated her the first day i met her,.... I warned my son about her,...... But he didnt listen to me,........... I only found out about Lizzy's relationship with mrs Kanu when my son proposed to Amaka,...... The wicked woman threatened to expose me if i dont persuade my son to marry Lizzy

I received a call from my niece in Ogun state informing me that she saw Peter in the out skirt of the town,........

That was the reason i rushed to Ogun to search for him,... He's the only one that will set me free from this shackles, at least they would stop blackmailing me,.........

I've been travelling to Ogun, with the hope of finding Peter since he's alive,.... I've tried calling his number till date but his line is not going........

BACK TO THE PRESENT

******** Daddy was dumbfounded,...... We were all speechless,..... mummy was weeping helplessly..... ..

"My son pls, i'm sorry for keeping these away from you"

"Chief, i can't even face you,... I'm sorry for keeping this away from you...... pls forgive me"

She knelt down and held one of his legs

"Amanda!!!,..... Amanda!!!!, so you could hide such an important issue away from me for so many years,..... How do you expect me to believe your story,....... Story you couldn't tell me for many years..... Oooooh Nooo, i'm disappointed with you,......" . I looked at him and saw how hurt he was,.......

" Amaka even you,... You kept this away from me tooo,...... I took you like a daughter,..... "

" Pls dont blame Amaka for this,..... She told me how she accidentally met Mrs Kanu,..... And she caught them in the house arguing over Nelson marrying Lizzy,....... She was shocked to know that Mrs Kanu was Lizzy's mother,........ She tried telling her husband but i begged her not to tell him yet, that i'll handle the problem on my own,.........., "

" Daddy pls i'm sorry,such thing will never happen again,.... "i begged him

" Dad,...... I dont know what to say,....... We need to find that man called Peter,....... He's the only one that can put an end to this"Nelson told daddy

Daddy stood up and climbed the stair slowly,.mummy followed him to the room

Chy and Chizzy walked into their room too ,everyone was shocked at what mummy told us..........

Nelson signalled me that it was time to go home.

****** Nelson 's voice woke me up from sleep the next morning........... I heard him talking to someone on the phone,.......

"Baby, the detective called me now, he' s on his way to the police station, he said i should meet him there,... "

" Baby, i'll go with you, "

" Then get your lazy bones out of the bed and shower"

In thirty minutes, we were on our way to the station

We met daddy and Mummy waiting for us there,.....

The police left in their vehicle, we were wondering what was going on,......

"Good morning everyone, "the detective greeted us

We exchanged pleasantries and entered the DPO's office

" I wish to inform you that we 've seen Mrs kanu and her daughter's hideout,.... My men have gone to arrest them,....... They will soon be back,... "the DPO announced

We were so happy to hear the news,.

We waited for them for two hours before they arrived with them

We saw mother and daughter handcuffed,...... Mrs Kanu was looking so mean

." Oga, when we tried to arrest this woman,but she insisted she has something important to show us,...... she showed us something that might interest you,.. "a junior officer said

" What did she show you?, "

He brought out a phone and opened it,....... He showed us a video of where mum was holding a man in the pool of his blood,...... We couldn't hear what they were talking about,......, we saw mummy run out of the room in fear,....."

"What is going here Madam? "the DPO asked

" I didnt kill the man,...... I swear..... It was a set up...... "Mummy pleaded

" You see what i told you about this woman,.... Officer, she has been trying to kill me,.....now she has called the police on me,.... She doesn't want me to expose her evil act, . ..... I'm innocent of all she accused me of,........ "mrs Kanu said...

" I'm sorry Chief, your wife is under arrest for the murder of this man,..... Arrest her!,..... "the DPO ordered the junior officer

We watched them arrest mummy,........., mrs Kanu and her daughter was sent into the cell,....

" I'm sorry,... Your wife will be under detention until we are through with our investigation,.. Remember this is a murder case,.... We need to be careful in handling it, "the DPO informed daddy

I saw daddy cry for the first time in my life

He was so helpless
" I will deal with Mrs Kanu and her daughter for putting my family in this kind of mess,...... Imagine my wife is under detention and i can't do anything about it,....... "

Nelson called the family lawyer and he didnt waste time to arrive,........

He tried his best to bail mummy but to no avail,.... We went home heartbroken without mum,.........

" This is not the time to cry,.... We need to travel to Ogun state and search for Peter, thank God her niece knows him,.. She can help us " Nelson suggested

" We have to be fast with anything we're doing,........ The police might take this case to court in three days time,... "the lawyer said

We agreed that Nelson, Chy and I would travel to Ogun the next day.

6 Likes

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by urchman23: 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
You are a wonderful writer.
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by bossy512(f): 8:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
Hmmm, this life sha, only God can help us. nice update, wehdone, more data to ur phone
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by jbaby265(f): 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
Thank you so very much.. You lift my spirit with your story
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Chizim1: 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
thank you madam this is wounderful
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 10:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
urchman23:
You are a wonderful writer.
thank u so much
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by shegs4danny(m): 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
nice one more wisdom n knowledge

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (34) (Reply)

Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge / Story: Taking Chances / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.