Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Pro Iginla Throws Prophetic Bombshell On President Buhari - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pro Iginla Throws Prophetic Bombshell On President Buhari (453 Views)

Read Pro Iginla’s Shocking Tributes About Reinhard Bonnke / Press Statement By CAN On President Buhari's Health / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pro Iginla Throws Prophetic Bombshell On President Buhari by Triton1996(m): 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
Pro Iginla throws prophetic bombshell on President Buhari

Popular Abuja prophet, Bro. Joshua Iginla who first predicted the sudden unscheduled medical trip of President Buhari during his yearly prophesies in Dec.31st, 2016 has sent another prophetic warning to his Excellency to adhere to medical advise and not allow politicians to play politics with his health. The amiable clergy who said he saw the vision while in South Africa today also raised congregational prayers for him.

In his words, " I have a prophetic message for the president which God gave me while in South Africa. No president becomes a president without the hand of God, either by permissive or perfect will. When GOD puts anyone there , it's for a purpose.

I have a message for him. The Lord says he should take care of his health . He should not allow people around him to play politics with his health. In my vision, I saw some people preparing boots with army uniform. They said he should take his bag and start travelling . I saw some white doctors cautioning him not to wear the boot that he should hold on till they are through with his treatment. It's a prophetic advice, ' treat yourself and listen to the medical Advice . Don't let them hurry you beause what's the essence of coming home in haste and rushing back in a hurry . Its because of the hurrying back again that God sent me to you. God has brought you this far. The seat is there for you and waiting for you. It's only the living that can rule Nigeria and not the dead. Wait until there is a medical clearance . Do not allow politicians to use your life to play politics. Its only the living that can rule Nigeria .I saw a vision where people hurried him to wear the boot and come home only for him to be rushed back . The reason is because there was an unfinished business medically . Let your persecutors persecute you and say whatever they wanted to say but make sure you give your health attention. Its only the living that rules . The throne is yours and nobody can occupy it. That's why you must stay alive".

It would be recalled that Iginla, in his 73 prophetic insights for the year, had said that the President would travel out for an unscheduled health checkup, but this time, it will be more serious.

True to his words, the 8th prophecy out of his 73 point 2017 predictions came to pass.

Below is the specific prophecy by Pastor Iginla.

“…cool His Excellency, Mr. President should pray for his health, I see him traveling out for an unscheduled health checkup. But this time, it will be more serious. He should pray for his health, God will keep him.

Recall that Buhari was on a 10-day vacation in the United Kingdom, UK, but his stay has been extended indefinitely due to ‘health issues’.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekJ2YeWeKtM&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKr-bXeZ8uU&feature=youtu.be

1 Share

Re: Pro Iginla Throws Prophetic Bombshell On President Buhari by naijaboy756: 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ororo.... grin
Re: Pro Iginla Throws Prophetic Bombshell On President Buhari by doctimonyeka(m): 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
I respect the call upon ur life sir...

Oluwa pick my call... Pls baba send help to me!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pro Iginla Throws Prophetic Bombshell On President Buhari by Babacele: 1:43am On Mar 05, 2017
Man of God help us beg Mamman D.

(1) (Reply)

My Amazing Shiloh Testimony By Tony Kennedy / Check Out Apostle Suleman's Birthday Song From Wife / TULIP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.