Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

God Marches Us On- And We MUST Keep Up, Or Be Discarded! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Marches Us On- And We MUST Keep Up, Or Be Discarded! (333 Views)

Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Marches Us On- And We MUST Keep Up, Or Be Discarded! by oaroloye(m): 6:47am On Mar 05, 2017
SHALOM!

GOD EXISTS, but 99.999% of Christians do not BELIEVE that.

. DEUTERONOMY 29:14-20.

14. Neither with you only
do I make this Covenant
and this Oath;
15. But with him
that standeth here with us
this day before
The LORD our God,
and also with him
that is not here with us
this day:
16. [For ye know how
we have dwelt in the land of Egypt;
and how we came
through the nations
which ye passed by;
17. [And ye have seen
their abominations,
and their idols,
wood and stone,
silver and gold,
which were among them:]
18. Lest there should be among you
man, or woman,
or Family, or Tribe,
whose heart turneth away this day
from The LORD our God,
to go and serve
the gods of these nations;
lest there should be among you
a root that beareth gall and wormwood;
19. And it come to pass,
when he heareth
the Words of this Curse,
that he Bless himself
in his heart, saying,

"I SHALL HAVE PEACE,
THOUGH I WALK
IN THE IMAGINATION OF MINE HEART,
TO ADD DRUNKENNESS
TO THIRST:"

20 The LORD will not spare him,
but then The Anger of The LORD
and His Jealousy
shall smoke against that man,
and all the Curses
that are written in this Book
shall lie upon him,
and The LORD shall blot out his Name
from under Heaven.

They believe in a FANTASY GOD Who has no PLANS nor OBJECTIVE GOALS of His own that anyone knows of, or can follow. They believe that He has Mysterious Ways and Goals no one can understand in advance of their fruition, and which they have NO OBLIGATION WHATSOEVER TO TRY TO- but rather HIDE BEHIND THEIR ILLEGAL CLERGY to EXPLAIN GOD to their SATISFACTION.

The majority of Organized Christians are satisfied with things being like that.

. LUKE 16:1-15.

AND he said also
unto his Disciples,
"There was a certain rich man,
which had a steward;
and the same
was accused unto him
that he had wasted
his goods.
2. "And he called him,
and said unto him,

'HOW IS IT
THAT I HEAR THIS
OF THEE?
GIVE AN ACCOUNT
OF THY STEWARDSHIP;
FOR THOU MAYEST BE
NO LONGER STEWARD.'

3. "Then the steward said
within himself,

'WHAT SHALL I DO?
FOR MY LORD
TAKETH AWAY FROM ME
THE STEWARDSHIP:
I CANNOT DIG;
TO BEG
I AM ASHAMED.
4. 'I AM RESOLVED
WHAT TO DO,
THAT, WHEN I AM
PUT OUT OF
THE STEWARDSHIP,
THEY MAY RECEIVE ME
INTO THEIR HOUSES.'

5. "So he called every one
of his lord's debtors
unto him,
and said unto the first,

'HOW MUCH OWEST THOU
UNTO MY LORD?'

6. "And he said,

'AN HUNDRED MEASURES
OF OIL.'

And he said unto him,

'TAKE THY BILL,
AND SIT DOWN QUICKLY,
AND WRITE FIFTY.'

7. "Then said he to another,

'AND HOW MUCH OWEST THOU?'

And he said,

'AN HUNDRED MEASURES
OF WHEAT.'

And he said unto him,

'TAKE THY BILL,
AND WRITE FOURSCORE.'

8. "And the lord commended
the Unjust Steward,
because he had done wisely:
for the Children of this World
are in their Generation
wiser than
the Children of Light.
9. "And I say unto you,

'MAKE TO YOURSELVES
FRIENDS OF THE MAMMON
OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS;
THAT, WHEN YE FAIL,
THEY MAY RECEIVE YOU INTO
EVERLASTING HABITATIONS.'

10. "He that is faithful
in that which is least
is faithful also in much:
and he that is unjust
in the least
is unjust also in much.
11. "If therefore ye
have not been faithful
in the Unrighteous Mammon,
who will commit to your trust
The True Riches?
12. "And if ye have not
been faithful in that
which is another man's,
who shall give you
that which is your own?
13. "No servant can serve
two masters:
for either he will
hate the one,
and love the other;
or else he will
hold to the one,
and despise the other.
Ye cannot serve God
and mammon."
14. And the Pharisees also,
who were covetous,
heard all these things:
and they derided him.
15. And he said unto them,
"Ye are they
which justify yourselves
before men;
but God knoweth your hearts:
for that which is
highly esteemed
among men is Abomination
in The Sight of God.
16. "The Law and the Prophets
were until John:
since that time
The Kingdom of God
is preached,
and every man
presseth into It.
17. And it is easier
for Heaven and Earth
to pass, than one tittle
of The Law to fail."

BUT I BELIEVE THAT THE REAL GOD IS A BEING WHO VERY CAREFULLY TALKS TO US IN TERMS THAT WE CAN EASILY UNDERSTAND- ESPECIALLY IF WE LOVE HIM.

The ONLY people who have a Problem with THE REAL GOD are those who TRY TO BELIEVE that, whereas "GOD" EXISTS, there is a LIMIT on HOW MUCH SERVICE WE OWE HIM.

The most popular Preachers are the ones who EXCUSE Christians from Services-unto-God that they do not want to render. Those who tell them that there are Commandments and Principles that they do not want to obey.

.. DEUTERONOMY 6:4-9.

4. Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God
(is) one LORD.
5. And thou shalt love
The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy Might.
6. And these Words,
which I Command thee this day,
shall be in thine Heart.
7. And thou shalt teach them diligently
unto thy children,
and shalt talk of them
when thou sittest in thine house,
and when thou walkest by the way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind them
for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be as frontlets
between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt write them
upon the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates.

THERE IS NO CHRISTIAN ANYWHERE ELSE WHO HAS EVER BELIEVED THAT THEY OWE GOD THIS LEVEL OF SERVICE.

The PROOF of this is that THE TRUE DEFINITION OF THE TERM "LOVE" IS NOT BELIEVED IN ANY ORGANIZED CHURCH.

CHRISTIANS BELIEVE THAT "LOVE," as used by YAHWEH GOD and YAHSHUA means "ROMANTIC LOVE" (EROS), that UNCONDITIONALLY and IRRESPONSIBLY "LOVES" someone- just because one CHOOSES to.

That is not the sort of "LOVE" GOD IS, GIVES, nor EXPECTS.

. 1st JOHN 5:1-5.

WHOSOEVER believeth
that JESUS IS THE CHRIST
is Born of God:
and every one that loveth
Him that begat loveth him also
that is begotten of him.
2. By this we know
that we love
The Children of God,

"WHEN WE LOVE GOD,
AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS."

3. For THIS is The Love of God,

"THAT WE KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS:"

and His Commandments
are not grievous.
4. For whosoever is Born of God
overcometh the World:
and THIS is The Victory
that overcometh the World,

"(EVEN) OUR FAITH."

5. Who is he that overcometh the World,
but he that believeth
that JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD?

THE GOD-KIND OF LOVE MEANS: THE KEEPING OF HIS COMMANDMENTS.

It surely comes as a terrible shock to Christians to be told that GOD EXPECTS THEM TO KEEP ALL OF HIS COMMANDMENTS ALL OF THE TIME- and that WITHOUT EXCUSES.

They have invariably been told that GOD IS SATISFIED with quite LESS DEVOTION!

But He isn't.

. DEUTERONOMY 8:1-6.

ALL The Commandments
which I Command thee this day
shall ye observe to do,
that ye may live,
and multiply,
and go in and possess
the land which The LORD sware
unto your fathers.
2. And thou shalt remember
all the Way
which The LORD thy God
led thee these forty years
in the Wilderness,
to humble thee,
(and) to prove thee,
to know what was in thine heart,
whether thou wouldest
keep His Commandments,
or no.
3. And He humbled thee,
and suffered thee to hunger,
and fed thee with manna,
which thou knewest not,
neither did thy fathers know;
that He might
make thee know that

MAN DOTH NOT LIVE
BY BREAD ONLY,
BUT BY EVERY (WORD)
THAT PROCEEDETH
OUT OF THE MOUTH
OF THE LORD
DOTH MAN LIVE.

4. Thy raiment
waxed not old upon thee,
neither did thy foot swell,
these forty years.
5. Thou shalt also consider
in thine heart,

"THAT, AS A MAN
CHASTENETH HIS SON,
(SO) THE LORD THY GOD
CHASTENETH THEE."

6. Therefore thou shalt
keep The Commandments
of The LORD thy God,
to walk in His Ways,
and to fear Him.

THIS IS GOD'S ETERNAL ATTITUDE, WHICH CANNOT CHANGE: IF YOU WANT TO BELIEVE IN THE REAL GOD, YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE THIS.

That means that GOD CONTINUALLY UPGRADES HIS KNOWLEDGE DATABASE, forcing His Worshippers to constantly LEARN, DEVELOP, and GROW- from MUSTARD SEEDS- that are LESSER than other seeds in the Earth- to MIGHTY TREES that can host all of the BIRDS of the Earth!
Re: God Marches Us On- And We MUST Keep Up, Or Be Discarded! by ScienceWatch: 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
BE WARNED !! the OP is mixing Satanic Nagualism, Criminal Scientology and fictional Celestine Prophecy with Holy Scripture.
Now that is insane. Light and dark dont mix.

Truth and fiction dont mix !! But this fake pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye is mixing it all together. It is a poisonous soup indeed.

Fred said, "I confess to experimenting with hallucinogenic drugs in my youth because that came up in those Nagualism novels all the time.

This is what Fred had to say about his experience with Carlos Castaneda's Nagualism ;
He said, "I was introduced to the novels by a friend who was an engineering student…who are known more for beer induced pranks like assembling a Volkswagen in the Dean’s office, than for an appreciation of exploration of “alternate realities” or “mind expanding” drugs.

I enjoyed the novels at the time, but put them away and forgot about them. They certainly weren’t works that I ever considered inspiring, or worth re-reading. Unlike some other commentators who are coy about their drug use, or HCN who gives the typical anecdote about somebody going crazy, I confess to experimenting with hallucinogenic drugs in my youth because that came up in those novels all the time.

Prof. Richard De Mill exposed the conman Carlos Castaneda who is the founder of Fictional Nagualism.

Here are some info on one the men that investigated the fraudster, Carlos ;
Richard’s method derived directly from his academic career, about which I had forgotten. He had both MA and PhD in psychology, spent brief times at USC and UC Santa Barbara faculties, and more time as an industrial and career psychologist, and had done considerable research in various related fields. He said to the effect of, “I merely strolled over to the UCSB library and applied what I had learned.” He became an authority on social anthropology and ethnography – and a professional skeptic researcher along the way.

I later read his autobiographical and biographical portraits of himself and his prominent mother, (My Secret Mother, Lorna Moon.) a script writer in Hollywood, who bore him out of wedlock to Cecil B. de Mille’s brother, William. Sin and secrecy were the behavior modes at the time, not public confessions or live-in arrangements, so Cecil B. raised Richard as his son, not telling him his real father was Cecil’s brother until William’s death, when Richard was in his thirties. Interestingly (to me) is that for part of his childhood he lived on the same L.A. street as my grandmother. We might have crossed “paths.” Perhaps not.

The heart of this tale is that Prof.Richard de Mille, himself the guiltless player of a real life mirage, was the key who exposed the largest literary and academic fraud in history, Carlos Casteneda, using techniques of research, objective methodology, intelligence, and diligence. Studying his methods I was able to construct techniques for teaching that I used years later, and that many other skeptics have developed as well.

Richard de Mille was a mild, retiring giant intellect with (insert superlative) writing talent. He was generous with time and a most gracious human being.

We thank Prof De Mill for exposing this fraudster !!

What we witness here on most of Bronchitis Oaroloye's 160 Topics is his blind belief that all these fictional novels are non fiction and he wants to succeed at mixing this trash into the holy Gospels and start his own church.
Re: God Marches Us On- And We MUST Keep Up, Or Be Discarded! by ScienceWatch: 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
God marches us on, but this fake pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye keeps us back !!

FAKE PASTOR, DO NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS AGAINST THY NEIGHBOUR !!

You bear FALSE WITNESS when you preach that RAPE VICTIMS ARE TO BLAME IF THEY ARE RAPED.

YOU DISGRACE ENTIRE CIVIL SOCIETIES WHEN YOU PREACH THAT RAPE IS NOT A SIN.

In his feeble defence fake pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye said, "IF sciencewatch WERE A REAL CHRISTIAN, HE WOULD BEAR WITNESS TO THE FACT THAT LAFAYETTE RONALD HUBBARD, CARLOS CASTANEDA, AND JAMES REDFIELD WERE TEACHING THE SAME THINGS LORD YAHSHUA(Jesus) PREACHED, MERELY USING MODERN LANGUAGE. I do know that criminal RAPE does go on in our country, and around the World- and that I am THE ONLY ONE WITH A PLAN TO STOP IT- PERMANENTLY. Also to COMPLETELY HEAL those HARMED MENATLLY and BODILY by RAPE.
This plan involves things taught by L. RON HUBBARD and CARLOS CASTANEDA- two of the greatest contributors to CHRISTIANITY in HISTORY."

Nobody need to be a Christian to see analyse the rubbish he write and strongly believes in.

Examine some of this fake pastor's rubbish statements ;

1) It is the RAPE VICTIMS fault if they are raped even if they are babies.

2) Apostle Paul is a liar when he said that We’re to live by faith but the law is not of faith.

3) Rape is not a sin.

4) All the people testifying about their miracles in the mighty SCOAN church are lying.

5) Jesus LIED again.

6) that the Pentecostal PFN and CFAN are no longer behind his cruel attacks on the mighty SCOAN church.

Fake pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye's hatred started about 30yrs ago with the Pentecostal PFN when the HOLY SPIRIT chose to work through the SCOAN CHURCH and the humble and kind man, prophet TB Joshua. Their envy and jealousy spilled over to outright attacks on this innocent man.
As their destructive plans failed year after year, they fabricate new LIES. As a result the SCOAN IS THE MOST INVESTIGATED CHURCH ON EARTH.

No pastor alive has been investigated more thoroughly than the SCOAN church by independent international investigative teams and the government -
They have all published their findings of INNOCENT. INNOCENT. INNOCENT !!

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Give An Answer, Dont Defend / How Should A Christian View Tradition?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.