Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

How To Fix Invalvid IMEI On MTK Android Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Fix Invalvid IMEI On MTK Android Phones (3207 Views)

New!! Cheap Mtk Android Smartphone In Nigeria From Jumia 2019 Check It Out Here! / Tutorial: How To Fixed Invalid Imei On Infinix Phones Without Rooting / How To Change Imei Of Stubborn MTK Android Phones With Chamelephon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Invalvid IMEI On MTK Android Phones by henryobinna(m): 8:50am On Mar 05, 2017
How To Fix Invalvid IMEI On MTK Android Phones

With android comes a lot of features that makes it the smartphone OS, and huge part of these features is customization on android. Customization some times does go wrong, and when it gets bad you start experiencing issues such as Invalid IMEI on android, the issue of invalid IMEI on android occurs mostly when you change the IMEI of your android(this is easier and mostly done on MTK phones),or you flash a custom or even your stock rom. Because of this invalid IMEI problem on most MTK phones I decided to write this post on how to fix the unknown base band error known as invalid IMEI. With the steps I'll be showing you, fixing the invalid IMEI error on your android will be like a breeze.

download links available at source

How To Fix Invalid IMEI On MTK Android Phones

-The first step to fixing the unknown base band error of invalid IMEI error on MTK phones is to flash/reinstall your device' stock ROM.
Download and install your device stock ROM using the Smartphone Flash Tool(SP Flash Tool) on PC. Follow this instruction on how to flash your stock rom using SP flash tool.

- Done with the step above, the next is to use Miracle Box PC app, which will be the final step to fix invalid IMEI error on your MTK android smartphone.
Download Miracle Box for PC here
After downloading Miracle Box for PC, follow the instructions on the image below to fix your MTK phone IMEI. The instructions are numbered from 1 to 4.

How To Fix Invalid IMEI On Android Phones, how to fix invalid IMEI on MTK phones, how to repair invalid imei on android, how to fix android imei, restore android imei easily, how to fix tecno w2, tecno w3, tecno w4 invalid imei, how to restore infinix invalid IMEI

Congratulations you've successfully repaired your android smartphone IMEI. Having any issues? share with the comment option below.

source http://www.droidpost.com/2017/03/how-fix-invalid-imei-mtk-android.html
Re: How To Fix Invalvid IMEI On MTK Android Phones by teekay213(m): 11:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
henryobinna:
How To Fix Invalvid IMEI On MTK Android Phones

With android comes a lot of features that makes it the smartphone OS, and huge part of these features is customization on android. Customization some times does go wrong, and when it gets bad you start experiencing issues such as Invalid IMEI on android, the issue of invalid IMEI on android occurs mostly when you change the IMEI of your android(this is easier and mostly done on MTK phones),or you flash a custom or even your stock rom. Because of this invalid IMEI problem on most MTK phones I decided to write this post on how to fix the unknown base band error known as invalid IMEI. With the steps I'll be showing you, fixing the invalid IMEI error on your android will be like a breeze.

download links available at source

How To Fix Invalid IMEI On MTK Android Phones

-The first step to fixing the unknown base band error of invalid IMEI error on MTK phones is to flash/reinstall your device' stock ROM.
Download and install your device stock ROM using the Smartphone Flash Tool(SP Flash Tool) on PC. Follow this instruction on how to flash your stock rom using SP flash tool.

- Done with the step above, the next is to use Miracle Box PC app, which will be the final step to fix invalid IMEI error on your MTK android smartphone.
Download Miracle Box for PC here
After downloading Miracle Box for PC, follow the instructions on the image below to fix your MTK phone IMEI. The instructions are numbered from 1 to 4.

How To Fix Invalid IMEI On Android Phones, how to fix invalid IMEI on MTK phones, how to repair invalid imei on android, how to fix android imei, restore android imei easily, how to fix tecno w2, tecno w3, tecno w4 invalid imei, how to restore infinix invalid IMEI

Congratulations you've successfully repaired your android smartphone IMEI. Having any issues? share with the comment option below.

source http://www.droidpost.com/2017/03/how-fix-invalid-imei-mtk-android.html
Hi,pls i want you to help me on how to install android on my phone.
my phone hang and later format itself,how do i install OS: Android 6 Marshmallow on the phone? thanks
Re: How To Fix Invalvid IMEI On MTK Android Phones by henryobinna(m): 5:35am On Mar 07, 2017
teekay213:
Hi,pls i want you to help me on how to install android on my phone.
my phone hang and later format itself,how do i install OS: Android 6 Marshmallow on the phone? thanks
by 'install Android' do you mean flash the OS into the phone,?

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Stop 5K For 40GB Data Plan - Any alternative? / Nokia Dual Sim Phone- Any Info? / Nairaland Mobile Vs Nairaland Full Html: Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.