Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

See The State Of A Corper's Lodge A Friend Was Posted To - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / See The State Of A Corper's Lodge A Friend Was Posted To (1483 Views)

The Ceilings At Corper's Lodge In Jigawa In Terrible State (Photos) / Corpers Build 10-Bedroom Self-Contain Corper's Lodge, Science Laboratory, Roads / Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The State Of A Corper's Lodge A Friend Was Posted To by Hez143(m): 9:17am On Mar 05, 2017
A friend of mine was posted to gunmi in Zamfara state to serve his father land,but what he met there was far beyond what he could bear.
Pls our government should find to do about it
Lala abeg help push this to front page
cc; lalasticlala,mynd44

Re: See The State Of A Corper's Lodge A Friend Was Posted To by Nukualofa: 9:21am On Mar 05, 2017
Before you leave camp, you were paid 23k and you can't cough out 10k as part payment for decent accommodation.

Please spend your money to protect your health or you ll end up spending it in hospital.

I don't feel an ounce of pity for you

3 Likes

Re: See The State Of A Corper's Lodge A Friend Was Posted To by DLondonboiy: 9:26am On Mar 05, 2017
Wait, people are truly sleeping there?

Eyaaa
Re: See The State Of A Corper's Lodge A Friend Was Posted To by baylord101(m): 9:50am On Mar 05, 2017
You expect the govt to come and clean the lodge for u? Madness of the highest order

A stipend donation will make the bathroom neatier and the wall be painted.

I remember back them in Umunneochi LGA (Abia) we tax ourselves monthly 2k for lodge maintenance and fueling of Gen because it was total blackout for over 10years they said.

1 Like

Re: See The State Of A Corper's Lodge A Friend Was Posted To by Hez143(m): 11:25am On Mar 05, 2017
Nukualofa:
Before you leave camp, you were paid 23k and you can't cough out 10k as part payment for decent accommodation.

Please spend your money to protect your health or you ll end up spending it in hospital.

I don't feel an ounce of pity for you

Re: See The State Of A Corper's Lodge A Friend Was Posted To by Hez143(m): 11:28am On Mar 05, 2017
baylord101:
You expect the govt to come and clean the lodge for u? Madness of the highest order

A stipend donation will make the bathroom neatier and the wall be painted.

I remember back them in Umunneochi LGA (Abia) we tax ourselves monthly 2k for lodge maintenance and fueling of Gen because it was total blackout for over 10years they said.
Is it the innocent corpers that are suppose to renovate the lodge with the stipend they get or the government

Re: See The State Of A Corper's Lodge A Friend Was Posted To by baylord101(m): 11:38am On Mar 05, 2017
Hez143:

Is it the innocent corpers that are suppose to renovate the lodge with the stipend they get or the government
Don't worry, govt will help ur papa renovate his rented apartment soon

Re: See The State Of A Corper's Lodge A Friend Was Posted To by Nukualofa: 11:59am On Mar 05, 2017

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lasu Part-time Programme & Nysc / Opinion: If This Village Is Your PPA (photo) / See What This Corper Post On Facrbook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.