Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Please Can I Sue Gotv ? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Can I Sue Gotv ? (907 Views)

Can A Woman Sue Her Husband For Rape? / Nasiru Ali Kozzographa To Sue EFCC For Parading Him As ‘Yahoo Boy’ / Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can I Sue Gotv ? by OMOTOWO(m): 9:30am On Mar 05, 2017
Good morning and happy sunday to you all.I renewed my GOTV subscription on the 2nd of march which was thursday and since friday night ,I have been getting 24 channels out of over 50 channels despite the fact that I paid #1800 for GOTV plus service.I subscribed to watch my favourite programmes yesterday(Saturday).My favourite programmes are the premier league matches ,big brother naija saturday party and also my wife programmes which include telemundo and zee world .I missed my favourite programme on channels TV and other stations.Out of over 50channels,they have cut me off from viewing almost 30 channels .Please,I just think I should take them up on a court case because this is not the first time .Up till this morning ,the service of these channels have not been restored and before I know it now,my subscription will expiry .I have gotten a video evidence regarding this and I have my subscription receipt with me .The video captured auto scanning of these 24 channels and 100 percent signal strength .I have lodged a complaint with them since friday but I have been neglected.Please can I sue these guys may be to serve as a deterrent because I can't imagine how I will not be getting value for my money ?I think I have been taken for granted and the regulatory body is not standing up to its responsibilities ..
Re: Please Can I Sue Gotv ? by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 05, 2017
OMOTOWO:
Good morning and happy sunday to you all.I renewed my GOTV subscription on the 2nd of march which was thursday and since friday night ,I have been getting 24 channels out of over 50 channels despite the fact that I paid #1800 for GOTV plus service.I subscribed to watch my favourite programmes yesterday(Saturday).My favourite programmes are the premier league matches ,big brother naija saturday party and also my wife programmes which include telemundo and zee world .I missed my favourite programme on channels TV and other stations.Out of over 50channels,they have cut me off from viewing almost 30 channels .Please,I just think I should take them up on a court case because this is not the first time .Up till this morning ,the service of these channels have not been restored and before I know it now,my subscription will expiry .I have gotten a video evidence regarding this and I have my subscription receipt with me .The video captured auto scanning of these 24 channels and 100 percent signal strength .I have lodged a complaint with them since friday but I have been neglected.Please can I sue these guys may be to serve as a deterrent because I can't imagine how I will not be getting value for my money ?I think I have been taken for granted and the regulatory body is not standing up to its responsibilities ..

have you called customer support?! send a message to their Twitter handle and it will be rectified
Re: Please Can I Sue Gotv ? by OMOTOWO(m): 10:47am On Mar 05, 2017
coollabman:

have you called customer support?! send a message to their Twitter handle and it will be rectified
I have done that several times but can't still get the complete channels
Re: Please Can I Sue Gotv ? by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 05, 2017
OMOTOWO:
I have done that several times but can't still get the complete channels

hmmm... try again
Re: Please Can I Sue Gotv ? by delzbaba(m): 11:12am On Mar 05, 2017
Just listen well to channel 1,u have mistakenly switched on ur antenna settings,let me just teach you before u start ranting..... Go to menu,,advanced settings....installation....active antenna....put it off and do a hard restart..Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Please Can I Sue Gotv ? by OMOTOWO(m): 11:39am On Mar 05, 2017
coollabman:

hmmm... try again
u think a get time abi
Re: Please Can I Sue Gotv ? by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 05, 2017
OMOTOWO:
u think a get time abi

lol!
Re: Please Can I Sue Gotv ? by stanway(m): 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
just do a decorder reset and get your channels back
Re: Please Can I Sue Gotv ? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
It happened to me last week, was expecting 50 channels, n i got 24....they told me the service in my area is weak, lies! They didn't tell me before I made payment.
Re: Please Can I Sue Gotv ? by OMOTOWO(m): 12:50am On Apr 06, 2017
delzbaba:
Just listen well to channel 1,u have mistakenly switched on ur antenna settings,let me just teach you before u start ranting..... Go to menu,,advanced settings....installation....active antenna....put it off and do a hard restart..Thank me later
na today ..that one no dey work again..a don do am tire..since two days again now,GOTV don start una nonsense again

(1) (Reply)

Army Men Massive Arrest At Goldie By Nnpc In Calabar / Lady Crises Out After Police Arrest Her 10yr & 8yr Kids In Port Harcourt(pics) / How My Female Boss Tricked Me And Tried To R@pe Me In Her House - Banker Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.