Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

I Think This Is What True Love Is. What Do You Think? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think This Is What True Love Is. What Do You Think? (1299 Views)

I Think My Wife Is A Witch / I Think My Husband Scammed Me / Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think This Is What True Love Is. What Do You Think? by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 05, 2017
Now if we together & you have a child by some else, and he don't wanna take care of his child, don't you dare fuc.king beg him 2 .We gone get what needs to be done together. I don't care if the kid ain't mine biologically, as I man, when I accxepted you, I accxepted the child. Therefore , whatever u need help with , I gone give you a hand cos we is a team .
It ain't about playing step daddy, hell no! It just that I am never finna say I love you without loving your child.it's just not in me . I love getting em complete CALL ME what ever you like, call me a fool if you wish to, I just think this is what true love is about and how it ought to be. What do you think?

2 Likes

Re: I Think This Is What True Love Is. What Do You Think? by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 05, 2017
Trying so hard to understand and comprehend what you typed up there.
Re: I Think This Is What True Love Is. What Do You Think? by Fortissimo502: 10:08am On Mar 05, 2017
ToriBlue:

Same here.
Re: I Think This Is What True Love Is. What Do You Think? by dingbang(m): 10:40am On Mar 05, 2017
ToriBlue:
he is trying to tell people he isn't like the regular kinda guy.. Dat his love is pure and he doesn't mind showing it in extraordinary ways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think This Is What True Love Is. What Do You Think? by joycesims(f): 10:55am On Mar 05, 2017
Op you writing in Newyork speak?

Well yea, I think so too, that's another form of true love.
Re: I Think This Is What True Love Is. What Do You Think? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
dingbang:
he is trying to tell people he isn't like the regular kinda guy.. Dat his love is pure and he doesn't mind showing it in extraordinary ways
OK well said.
Re: I Think This Is What True Love Is. What Do You Think? by dingbang(m): 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
ToriBlue:
OK well said.
which church do u attend
Re: I Think This Is What True Love Is. What Do You Think? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
dingbang:
which church do u attend
I'm a Catholic.
Re: I Think This Is What True Love Is. What Do You Think? by dingbang(m): 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
ToriBlue:
I'm a Catholic.
its pretty difficult to come by catholic people on social media... Especially females... Am just tired of being invited to unknown churches.. Wats d name?
Re: I Think This Is What True Love Is. What Do You Think? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
dingbang:

What me is saying is this,it ain't love ,if you gwan see a fine ass chick, she is got everything you want in a bitch, but she is got a baby. You claim to love her , but you ain't in love with her kid. You just do some fake ads shut while you watch her struggling with her baby daddy to fix her kid right.

What I is saying is, there is no fucking way you will love her and not love her kid. I understand biologically that kid ain't yours. But regardless, love him/her as if it was yours. Feel me?

It's a complete package you can't love one without the other. That ain't no true love. It's all fake ads love, a ross.

If you love em baby mama, you gwan love her kid and treat him right regardless of what ya folk thinks.

That's what I is saying .

1 Like

Re: I Think This Is What True Love Is. What Do You Think? by dingbang(m): 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
specter:

What me is saying is this,it ain't love ,if you gwan see a fine ass chick, she is got everything you want in a bitch, but she is got a baby. You claim to love her , but you ain't in love with her kid. You just do some fake ads shut while you watch her struggling with her baby daddy to fix her kid right.

What I is saying is, there is no fucking way you will love her and not love her kid. I understand biologically that kid ain't yours. But regardless, love him/her as if it was yours. Feel me?

It's a complete package you can't love one without the other. That ain't no true love. It's all fake ads love, a ross.

If you love em baby mama, you gwan love her kid and treat him right regardless of what ya folk thinks.

That's what I is saying .
I feel u
Re: I Think This Is What True Love Is. What Do You Think? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
dingbang:
its pretty difficult to come by catholic people on social media... Especially females... Am just tired of being invited to unknown churches.. Wats d name?
I'm Vicky.
Re: I Think This Is What True Love Is. What Do You Think? by dingbang(m): 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
ToriBlue:
I'm Vicky.
call Mr hector.... Am tired of flirting online..
Re: I Think This Is What True Love Is. What Do You Think? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
Hehehehe this hector guy team catch a Bitch pun mi bunkeryard. Whew.blood clat Devine arrangements. Wishing you a friuthful ending. Peace!
Re: I Think This Is What True Love Is. What Do You Think? by Acidosis(m): 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
I think true love is about keeping yourself for the right man or woman and doing the right thing at all times for the one you love so much.

Don't go and make a mess of yourself and expect someone like me to manage you in the name of true love. My own true love don't attract garbage.

People make mistakes, no doubts (I don't consider single motherhood a mistake, its one of those events we sometimes cannot control). But please, don't extend this principle to prost.itution.
Re: I Think This Is What True Love Is. What Do You Think? by Bamoha(m): 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
ToriBlue:
I'm Vicky.
nice to meet you vicky
Re: I Think This Is What True Love Is. What Do You Think? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
dingbang:
call Mr hector.... Am tired of flirting online..
Who is Mr hector?
Re: I Think This Is What True Love Is. What Do You Think? by dingbang(m): 7:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
ToriBlue:
Who is Mr hector?
urm dat was actually a typo.. I wanted to write call me hector instead... My apologies
Re: I Think This Is What True Love Is. What Do You Think? by dingbang(m): 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
specter:
Hehehehe this hector guy team catch a Bitch pun mi bunkeryard. Whew.blood clat Devine arrangements. Wishing you a friuthful ending. Peace!
grin u on whatsapp?
Re: I Think This Is What True Love Is. What Do You Think? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
dingbang:
urm dat was actually a typo.. I wanted to write call me hector instead... My apologies
OK.
Re: I Think This Is What True Love Is. What Do You Think? by dingbang(m): 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
ToriBlue:
OK.
I'd be grateful if u honor my pm.. Thanks
Re: I Think This Is What True Love Is. What Do You Think? by Nobody: 6:03am On Mar 06, 2017
dingbang:
grin u on whatsapp?

Yea, check mi profile and confirm s soon as you get it , so i take it out.
Re: I Think This Is What True Love Is. What Do You Think? by Cutehector(m): 6:48am On Mar 06, 2017
specter:

Yea, check mi profile and confirm s soon as you get it , so i take it out.
seen.. Pls confirm if it's actually 234 or 235
Re: I Think This Is What True Love Is. What Do You Think? by VanBommel(m): 7:09am On Mar 06, 2017
Op this is nairaland please, not americaland.

(1) (Reply)

Cheating Girlfriend, Should I Report Her To The Guy...? / One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Tearing My Marriage Apart / I Cannot Reject Food In My Own House Because I'm Angry With My Wife,nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.