Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Important Questions For Christians/theists. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Important Questions For Christians/theists. (289 Views)

Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? / For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important Questions For Christians/theists. by pressplay411(m): 9:44am On Mar 05, 2017
If your body is the temple of God, why do you still need to go to church?
grin

If the miracles are real why haven't you experienced an extraordinary one personally? (Waking up every day doesn't count so don't, just don't.)

TB Joshua, Oyakhilome to mention few have been performing miracles since time immemorial yet e never reach you, a firebrand member? Na real wah.

If tithe is for God, why is it used to finance your pastor's ostentatious luxurious life style? Is he God?

Why so much emphasis on tithe & offerings and not salvation and sinful living in churches? Which is more important? Or is it the fear of losing customers, I mean members?

If your pastor is such a MOG with divine WiFi connection to the Most High, why can't he perform bold extraordinary miracles like Moses/Elijah/Jesus did? But maybe his calling/ministry is just different.

Why do you have to pray to portraits and statues of Jesus and Virgin Mary in your altars, pray to crucifixes, anointing oil, mustard seed, handkerchiefs among other merchandise? Why do you worship your pastors? Is that not idolatry rebranded?

Besides Fear of Hell, why else to you worship God?

And how, just how do you justify worshipping a Holy God in the (most) Unholiest of place, A (w)ho(re)tel? Totally inexcusable!

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Important Questions For Christians/theists. by Rockyrascal(m): 10:19am On Mar 05, 2017
Calm down OP.....which religious person bless you this morning
Re: Important Questions For Christians/theists. by eezeribe(m): 10:24am On Mar 05, 2017
No Religion is worth giving myself Headache over.
There are all complex things that defy human logic.
# proudly moralist
Re: Important Questions For Christians/theists. by pressplay411(m): 10:43am On Mar 05, 2017
Rockyrascal:
Calm down OP.....which religious person bless you this morning

Is it not madness to call a rational notion madness?
All I ask is proof.
But how dare you go right, when majority goes wrong?
That's the summary of religion. Just cos every one believes it, you're castigated for questioning the status quo.
Re: Important Questions For Christians/theists. by pressplay411(m): 10:45am On Mar 05, 2017
eezeribe:
No Religion is worth giving myself Headache over.
There are all complex things that defy human logic.
# proudly moralist

Morality is way ahead of Theism.
But I'm an avid believer in whatever works for you.
As long as you don't come breathing down my neck trying to shove your belief down my throat which theists are fond of.

(1) (Reply)

How Big Is My Faith? / The Test Of Trust / So Men Of God Do Pray & Trafficate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.