Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Assistance Needed On How To Block Stolen Phone ASAP - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Assistance Needed On How To Block Stolen Phone ASAP (434 Views)

How To Block Stolen Phone / How To Track Or Block Stolen Phone In Nigeria / FG Directs NCC To Block Over 9 Million Unregistered Sim Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Assistance Needed On How To Block Stolen Phone ASAP by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 05, 2017
My Samsung galaxy J7 was stolen yesterday at my sisters wedding.I have blocked the sim, and I have my imei number with me.i need an urgent steps on how to block the phone.Thanks.
Re: Assistance Needed On How To Block Stolen Phone ASAP by RealLordZeus(m): 10:30am On Mar 05, 2017
Type "find my phone" or "Google Android manager" in Google search, sign with the email address associated with the phone and follow the procedures
Re: Assistance Needed On How To Block Stolen Phone ASAP by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 05, 2017
RealLordZeus:
Type "find my phone" or "Google Android manager" in Google search, sign with the email address associated with the phone and follow the procedures

Thanks so much

(1) (Reply)

Help Vpn Issue / Error Connecting To VPN / Need An Infinix Note 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.