Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Help!! Where Can I Find This Church In Naija? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help!! Where Can I Find This Church In Naija? (393 Views)

Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool / This Church's Banner Is Against Husband Snatchers / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!! Where Can I Find This Church In Naija? by CreativeBot: 10:50am On Mar 05, 2017
Let me describe the church:

They aren't loud or very popular, instead they're more like a nuclear gathering of like-minded people who believe in praising God and sharing inspiration. They are somewhat calm and don't operate like your typical Nigerian Church with all their Doctrines. They aren't Christ Embassy, Redeem, Daystar, Winners, Cac, DCC, HOUSE ON ROCK, ETC. Not any of the churches u applaud or admire. They are way more simple. But their mode of worship is.......divine and refreshing...a breath of fresh air!

I'd really appreciate if anyone can point me to any. I know I'd find them outside Nigeria, but I believe they are hidden within too (Since they don't make noise it may be hard to find them here tho)
Re: Help!! Where Can I Find This Church In Naija? by Epositive(m): 10:53am On Mar 05, 2017
hall of kingdom? as in jehovah witness saga
#positivevibes

1 Like

Re: Help!! Where Can I Find This Church In Naija? by CreativeBot: 10:59am On Mar 05, 2017
Epositive:
hall of kingdom? as in jehovah witness saga

#positivevibes
Thank you. But aren't those the ones with scary doctrines about post-apocalyptic resurrection just peculiar to them, that force their members to share books? undecided really just need open-minded, doctrine-free people uniting to praise God and inspire one another.

(1) (Reply)

How Big Is God? / Keep In Mind / The TONAL And The Assemblage Point (nagualism).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.