Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Bbnaija -today Is Eviction Day Predict Who Is Going And Win Airtime From Wikinai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija -today Is Eviction Day Predict Who Is Going And Win Airtime From Wikinai (632 Views)

#bbnaija: Final Day - Predict The Winner Of The N45 Million / Big Brother Naija | Eviction Day – Soma And Miyonse Exit Big Brother House / Big Brother Naija | Eviction Day – Soma And Miyonse Exit Big Brother House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija -today Is Eviction Day Predict Who Is Going And Win Airtime From Wikinai by Wikinaija(m): 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
The Housemates are up for eviction today except ThinTallTony who won the head of house task and was saved alongside Bisola and Bally who were on "vacation in Paradise".
[img]https://3.bp..com/-U3rRW3Yj0IM/WLusNYfxMfI/AAAAAAAE0bI/w9xu5eRfpl8qHUVAWaSRlsGnpRQT8o-2gCLcB/s1600/1461028822119846892_4146219975.jpg[/img]

BBNaija -Today Is Eviction Day Predict Who Is Going And Win Airtime From Wikinaija
This week's campaign for votes on their social media pages was crazy with TeamEfe and TeamTboss taking the lead.
Who do you think will be leaving the house tonight? My guess? DebbyRise, Kemen‎ or Uriel.
Diary sessions without Uriel will be boring according to what i have observed.

Biggy might have a surprise for us all...We dey wait.....Please share links of the live youtube link.

http://www.wikinaija.com.ng/2017/03/eviction-day-predict.html?m=1

BBNaija -Today Is Eviction Day Predict Who Is Going And Win Airtime From Wikinaija
Drop It On Our Site

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Male Celebs Which Way? / "If I Survived A Miserable Marriage, What Was A Mere Bbnaija Audition?" - Gifty / Singer 9ice Said I Have No Beef With YBNL Boss, Olamide (full Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.