Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

If God Gives Life Why Do Christians Have Sex To Reproduce? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Gives Life Why Do Christians Have Sex To Reproduce? (658 Views)

Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) / The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation / 6 Bad Habits Christians Have To Drop With Immediate Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If God Gives Life Why Do Christians Have Sex To Reproduce? by carzola(m): 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
From my study I feel Christianity is one
Of the most contradicted region in the world.
From the story of the creation I have not doubt that God created Adam and Eve..
Buh after Adam and eve its simple science
A man and woman come together have sex
And reproduce.. So why do Christians feel
God gives life? Why do they feel God holds the key to their life.. And if God gives life
Why do Christians have sex to reproduce?
Re: If God Gives Life Why Do Christians Have Sex To Reproduce? by Pastafarian: 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
this is funny
Re: If God Gives Life Why Do Christians Have Sex To Reproduce? by felixomor: 1:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
carzola:
God gives life? Why do they feel God holds the key to their life.. And if God gives life

Is this a question or mere rhetoric?
Why dont you just ask why you sleep to wake up?...

undecided
Re: If God Gives Life Why Do Christians Have Sex To Reproduce? by dingbang(m): 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
Why do people keep on asking dumb questions...
Re: If God Gives Life Why Do Christians Have Sex To Reproduce? by ojun50(m): 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
Op is high on alomo bitters
Re: If God Gives Life Why Do Christians Have Sex To Reproduce? by psucc(m): 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
Life is more spiritual than physical and is wrapped in a mystery. You cannot tell how a watery substance grew into bones, marrow, flesh, blood, and others, even the internal organs.

God is God and He shall never share His glory with any man. Hallelujah.

1 Like

Re: If God Gives Life Why Do Christians Have Sex To Reproduce? by Jayson1: 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
carzola:

Re: If God Gives Life Why Do Christians Have Sex To Reproduce? by vayne(m): 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
The human body is different from the breath of life. You can give birth to a dead baby.

1 Like

Re: If God Gives Life Why Do Christians Have Sex To Reproduce? by Edwinmason(m): 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
is it only christians that have sex to reproduce..? so you mean that muslims, buddists,hindus and the rest download their babies 4rm the net.........op being an atheist does not mean u be stupid..

1 Like

Re: If God Gives Life Why Do Christians Have Sex To Reproduce? by respect80(m): 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
carzola:

To become an atheist you need a lot to do.
Pls read books and get enlightened so as not to embarrass yourself in the public like you did.

1 Like

Re: If God Gives Life Why Do Christians Have Sex To Reproduce? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
respect80:

To become an atheist you need a lot to do.
Pls read books and get enlightened so as not to embarrass yourself in the public like you did.
Re: If God Gives Life Why Do Christians Have Sex To Reproduce? by orisa37: 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
Incorrect.
Re: If God Gives Life Why Do Christians Have Sex To Reproduce? by Vicolan: 6:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
Try again later ....You just showed how unthinkable being you are...Not all post gets credit but humiliation
Re: If God Gives Life Why Do Christians Have Sex To Reproduce? by CandidSeeker(m): 10:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
The 'breath of life' that made Adam a living soul is the same life that is reproduced thru sex, to produce a baby.

This is totally different from THE LIFE we receive at 'New Birth', which is THE LIFE Satan prevented Adam and Eve from eventually taking through THE TREE of LIFE, but deceiving them to take knowledge of good and evil instead (Gen.2:8-9, Gen.2:15-17, Gen.3:22-23). These made mankind to become breed of viper according to Jesus Christ (Matt.23:32-33, Luke.3:37). That's why Jesus Christ has to come eventually to clear off sin and offer THE ETERNAL LIFE back to man (John.10:10).

This is The Message of The Kingdom.

-Whoever does not believe in Jesus Christ is condemned!-John.3:14-21
-Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.
Interested reader should say this prayer of salvation: I believe that Jesus Christ The Son of God died for me, and God raised Him from the dead. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is The Lord of my life from this day. I'm born again and now have ETERNAL LIFE through Him and His Name. Thank You Lord For Saving My Soul.

-Peace.
Re: If God Gives Life Why Do Christians Have Sex To Reproduce? by enshy: 6:14am On Mar 06, 2017
felixomor:

Is this a question or mere rhetoric?
Why dont you just ask why you sleep to wake up?...

undecided
I love how you apply wisdom in responding to stupidity/folly!
He should tell us by logic and reason, the existence of the sperm and ovaries..
Atheism - the fool tells us what is not but never what is!
I asked one what is the origin of life, he said he doesnt know but yet there is no God.
How foolish felixomor? See this one asking why do we have sex? Pls ask him if it was science that discovered sex as means of birth?
Pervert souls devoid of knowledge and wisdom. Vain hypocrites, accursed children who have hardened their hearts against God, you will all be brought low before Him!
Repent all or you perish without trace!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Dominican Republic Agog As Pro. TB Joshua storms the Nation / A Critical Look At The Jehovah's Witness Bible: The New World Translation / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/11/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.