Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

A Message To All Nairalander's - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Message To All Nairalander's (392 Views)

EFCC Sends “hilarious Message” To Yahoo Boys After Ibadan Raid / *A MUST WATCH* REINHARD BONNKE'S FINAL WARNING AND MESSAGE TO THE WORLD (VIDEO) / Wife Uses A Sacrifice Made With Snake To Send A Message To Her Husband’s Mistres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To All Nairalander's by CUMMAN: 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
(([color=#990000][/color]Hi nairaland iam zambian and i have been folowing this forum for quiet some time now,it's cool and i also notice that there is an evil oga called seun who bannies people for no good reasons and i also think you nigerian's are so creative in evrything and i admire you all.So iam i welcome here.
Re: A Message To All Nairalander's by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
No
Re: A Message To All Nairalander's by CplusJason: 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
You're not far from the truth my dear. Seun always "bannies" people.

1 Like

Re: A Message To All Nairalander's by Flatties: 3:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
grin
Ewu Zambia
You're welcome

(1) (Reply)

Gay Marriage: Police Arrests 53 / Two Nigerian Officials Jailed For Selling Food Aid Meant For Idp's / Ex-police Officer Rapes And Defiles his 9-year Old Daughter Of His Friend - Phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.