Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

7 Nigerian Celebrities That Have Been Accused Of Having Plastic Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Nigerian Celebrities That Have Been Accused Of Having Plastic Surgery (733 Views)

7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Born Into Rich Families (photos) / Plastic Surgery: 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Going Under The Knife / Mercy Johnson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Having Plastic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Nigerian Celebrities That Have Been Accused Of Having Plastic Surgery by SocialSpyNG: 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
Plastic Surgery as we as all know is a very common thing among the Americans ranging from Kim Kardashian to Nicki Minaj. Our beloved Nigerian celebrities do not want to be left out of this world as there have been rumors.
Plastic surgery, according to Wikipedia, is a medical procedure with the purpose of alteration or restoring the form of the body.

Below are some of the Nigerian celebrities that have been accused of having plastic surgery…

1. Cynthia Morgan

The reggae/dancehall singer is rumored to have undergone a cosmetic surgery as well as breast implants during her sojourn in the United States.

2. Rukky Sanda

The actress has also been dragged through the plastic surgery mud by entertainment commentators. In her words, “The truth is that I’ve never undergone plastic surgery of any kind and I have nothing against it or persons who have given it a shot. I have several fitness regimens and I also contour my body. That way, my body has a svelte outline that many mistakes for body enhancement”

Click link below for the complete list

http://socialspy.ng/2017/03/05/7-nigerian-celebrities-accused-plastic-surgery/

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities That Have Been Accused Of Having Plastic Surgery by sirfit: 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
Own a networking site today whatsapp 09071512992 scripts avalaible at cheap price
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities That Have Been Accused Of Having Plastic Surgery by Gurumaharaji(m): 7:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
Any surgery dat will not tighten d puna is lubbish

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Shares Nice Photo And Writes About His ''crying Aunt / Efe Bbnaija Rapping His Instant Composed Song While Cruising In His Ride(picvid) / MUSIC: Flavour – Catch You (prod. By Tekno) || Haxxyloaded MUSIC: Flavour – Catc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.