Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Entrepreneur Hangout/ Network (lets Network) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Entrepreneur Hangout/ Network (lets Network) (1412 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / 5 Tech Skills Every Entrepreneur Needs To Succeed / ‘soar!’ By T.D. Jakes Tells You How To Take Flight As An Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Entrepreneur Hangout/ Network (lets Network) by kensandrea: 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
I have been searching for an entrepreneur Network Hangout, (Specifically for Nigeria Young/ Old Entrepreneurs) Where Entrepreneurs could Discuss, On matters Arising withing Entrepreneurship, Share Idea, Get Help, Get Motivations, and More Importantly Getting the Believe that you are Not alone in the Entrepreneurship Race...

Being an entrepreneur has really not been easy for Me, and Some times i always feel like getting Along with other Entrepreneurs, to get Encouragement and Motivation, But it has always been hell difficult.

Please I would be Please if the Mods Could assist this Thread.. and Direct the Right People Here..

And if there is any site where Entrepreneurs hangout, i would really appreciate, if its shared here!!!
Re: Entrepreneur Hangout/ Network (lets Network) by abiolaewuola(m): 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
We are in the same shoe sir. I hope we could build a platform. Maybe a Whatsapp Group or something
Re: Entrepreneur Hangout/ Network (lets Network) by kensandrea: 7:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
abiolaewuola:
We are in the same shoe sir. I hope we could build a platform. Maybe a Whatsapp Group or something

I am very Willing to Join Up But Preferably if its a Facebook Page

Or and Nairaland MAy be undecided
Re: Entrepreneur Hangout/ Network (lets Network) by jose556(m): 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
I am creating an hub for ONLY entrepreneur to hang out in.... strictly entrepreneurs. If you are not an entrepreneur, we will know, and you will be kicked out.

Hit me up on Whatsapp with your number and email for early notification when the hub go life.

Re: Entrepreneur Hangout/ Network (lets Network) by MAVIDO(m): 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
Am grateful friends.I have a whatsapp group for this great idea. Join https:///2NRyyX3jwLX2XyDDoUIhSv YOU ARE REALLY GOOD FOR HAVING THIS GREAT IDEA.
Re: Entrepreneur Hangout/ Network (lets Network) by kensandrea: 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
MAVIDO:
Am grateful friends.I have a whatsapp group for this great idea. Join https:///2NRyyX3jwLX2XyDDoUIhSv YOU ARE REALLY GOOD FOR HAVING THIS GREAT IDEA.
there is nothing on this link

Please a Facebook group would be better

i would really appreciate a facebuk page
Re: Entrepreneur Hangout/ Network (lets Network) by kensandrea: 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
jose556:
I am creating an hub for ONLY entrepreneur to hang out in.... strictly entrepreneurs. If you are not an entrepreneur, we will know, and you will be kicked out.

Hit me up on Whatsapp with your number and email for early notification when the hub go life.

Please Facebook Group where discussions can only be seen by members
Re: Entrepreneur Hangout/ Network (lets Network) by gametalk: 7:51am On Mar 06, 2017
Adjust the link again
Re: Entrepreneur Hangout/ Network (lets Network) by kensandrea: 8:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
gametalk:
Adjust the link again
Adjust the Link How
Re: Entrepreneur Hangout/ Network (lets Network) by abiolaewuola(m): 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
I have created a Whatspp Group to start with, let's gather and start from the mini-platform
https:///5gJlolESzmOLeHvsCU2hGA
Re: Entrepreneur Hangout/ Network (lets Network) by Dmanky(m): 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
abiolaewuola:
I have created a Whatspp Group to start with,
let's gather and start from the mini-platform

Nothing on this link oo....
Re: Entrepreneur Hangout/ Network (lets Network) by henrixx(m): 9:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
All i see here is fake entrepreneurs

go get busy
Re: Entrepreneur Hangout/ Network (lets Network) by Dmanky(m): 9:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
jose556:

manky2014@gmail.com
Re: Entrepreneur Hangout/ Network (lets Network) by abiolaewuola(m): 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
Dmanky:

sorry here's the complete link
Re: Entrepreneur Hangout/ Network (lets Network) by abiolaewuola(m): 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
Dmanky:

sorry here's the complete link
www./5gJlolESzmOLeHvsCU2hGA
Re: Entrepreneur Hangout/ Network (lets Network) by abiolaewuola(m): 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
Dmanky:

sorry Nairaland mods as do something evil,.something like Link break to the link

drop your Whatsapp numbers
I will do the needful
Re: Entrepreneur Hangout/ Network (lets Network) by kensandrea: 8:50am On Mar 07, 2017
Sorry i am not on whatsapp

Cant it be on FB
Re: Entrepreneur Hangout/ Network (lets Network) by kensandrea: 8:51am On Mar 07, 2017
Talking about a Facebook Group or something Alike

Apart from Whatsapp
Re: Entrepreneur Hangout/ Network (lets Network) by eezeribe(m): 9:20am On Mar 07, 2017
jose556:

You sound Arrogant.Typical of Nigerian so-called 'Entrepreneurs'.
They make little change and coins and it gets into their head.
Re: Entrepreneur Hangout/ Network (lets Network) by abiolaewuola(m): 9:48am On Mar 07, 2017
Ok everyone, i have created A Facebook Group: Nigeria Nairaland Entrepreneur

So let's get started from there.....
Re: Entrepreneur Hangout/ Network (lets Network) by peretesi(m): 12:11am On Mar 08, 2017
*"Thinking and dreaming big is good but it still just a thought and dream ,if no action has been taken to actualize such dreams"* - *ONUMAJURU KINGSLEY*

Nothing is achieved by mere wishing.
"If wishes were horses beggars will ride". There are habits that must be cultivated to produce and maintain wealth this year and years beyond. Let me share some with you.

*1. On spending habit:* Spending is a thing of choice, you can as well decide to ignore that desire. Discipline will help you only spend on necessary things.

*2. On saving habit:* What defines how financial stable you can be is not your income but your reserve after all expenses "Wisdom is to storage, as foolishness is to devouring". If you save with the intention of spending you can be sure to spend earlier than you thought. Make a rule never to touch the percent you have kept aside.

*I'm ONUAMAJURU KINGSLEY*

I am wired to inspire you, achieve your goals.
#Mentor
Connect with me on twitter @peretesi
FB: KC PERETESI ONUMAJURU

join our business team today and become financially stable.
https:///2fHSMyZUV2S1a73wnq4UuC
Re: Entrepreneur Hangout/ Network (lets Network) by kensandrea: 6:16am On Mar 08, 2017
eezeribe:

You sound Arrogant.Typical of Nigerian so-called 'Entrepreneurs'.
They make little change and coins and it gets into their head.

Please point out the Arrogance in his words
Re: Entrepreneur Hangout/ Network (lets Network) by kensandrea: 6:24am On Mar 08, 2017
peretesi:
*"Thinking and dreaming big is good but it still just a thought and dream ,if no action has been taken to actualize such dreams"* - *ONUMAJURU KINGSLEY*

Nothing is achieved by mere wishing.
"If wishes were horses beggars will ride". There are habits that must be cultivated to produce and maintain wealth this year and years beyond. Let me share some with you.

*1. On spending habit:* Spending is a thing of choice, you can as well decide to ignore that desire. Discipline will help you only spend on necessary things.

*2. On saving habit:* What defines how financial stable you can be is not your income but your reserve after all expenses "Wisdom is to storage, as foolishness is to devouring". If you save with the intention of spending you can be sure to spend earlier than you thought. Make a rule never to touch the percent you have kept aside.

*I'm ONUAMAJURU KINGSLEY*

I am wired to inspire you, achieve your goals.
#Mentor
Connect with me on twitter @peretesi
FB: KC PERETESI ONUMAJURU

join our business team today and become financially stable.
https:///2fHSMyZUV2S1a73wnq4UuC

Hmm nice are you an inspirational/motivational Talker
Re: Entrepreneur Hangout/ Network (lets Network) by kensandrea: 6:31am On Mar 08, 2017
Ok that's great we talk here or
Facebook group https://www./1837528079868345/
Re: Entrepreneur Hangout/ Network (lets Network) by peretesi(m): 2:06am On Mar 15, 2017
kensandrea:

Hmm nice are you an inspirational/motivational Talker
One in the making by the Grace of God ....am usually a business strategist
Re: Entrepreneur Hangout/ Network (lets Network) by kensandrea: 7:59am On Mar 21, 2017
peretesi:
One in the making by the Grace of God ....am usually a business strategist

thats great.... business strategist

i would be pleased to get to know you more
Re: Entrepreneur Hangout/ Network (lets Network) by peretesi(m): 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
kensandrea:

thats great.... business strategist

i would be pleased to get to know you more
chat me up through my signature

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Bitter Experience Making Online Payment With Access Bank Naira Debit Card / Fed Govt Has Received Over 5,000 Whistleblowing Tips. / Who Is Richer Than Bill Gates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.