Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,106 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

To Be Launched By 8pm - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / To Be Launched By 8pm (1874 Views)

Benjister! The Biggest Online Platform To Be Launched Soon! / Www.premiercash.tk Is Launching By 8pm! / Launching Today By 8pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Be Launched By 8pm by philmimi1992(m): 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
#Anticipate https://fertilefunds.com

Instant purge button
Instant response support
Instant merging/matching
Instant auto rematch

*packages*
5k instant 10k
10k instant 20k
20k instant 40k
50k instant 100k
100k instant 200k

This site is *INSTANT* site Meaning you don't want to miss it. It'd be too much..

8pm

#Anticipate
https://fertilefunds.com
Re: To Be Launched By 8pm by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
philmimi1992:

Instant purge button
Instant response support
Instant merging/matching
Instant auto rematch

*packages*
5k instant 10k
10k instant 20k
20k instant 40k
50k instant 100k
100k instant 200k

This site is *INSTANT* site Meaning you don't want to miss it. It'd be too much..

8pm

#Anticipate

Guys. run for your life. na real scammerz them be. After donating, them go disable ur account straight. They just scammed my pal now now now.

5 Likes

Re: To Be Launched By 8pm by alexis007(m): 11:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
slimany:

Guys. run for your life. na real scammerz them be. After donating, them go disable ur account straight. They just scammed my pal now now now.
my friend, say what you know. I joined the ponzi in question and have not observed what you're saying.

If it's for the likes you're doing this, trust me....it's not worth it.
Re: To Be Launched By 8pm by kingdayve: 11:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
has it paid anyone yet?
Re: To Be Launched By 8pm by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
alexis007:
my friend, say what you know. I joined the ponzi in question and have not observed what you're saying.

If it's for the likes you're doing this, trust me....it's not worth it.

Thief. I have forwarded your accomplice account number.

@All, immediately my friend paid the sum of 5k to an account no. his account was disabled on logging in again. I urge everyone to stay clear of fertilefunds. They are bunch of yoruba yahoo boys.
Re: To Be Launched By 8pm by alexis007(m): 11:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
slimany:

@All, immediately my friend paid the sum of 5k to an account no. his account was disabled on logging in again. I urge everyone to stay clear of fertilefunds. They are bunch of yoruba yahoo boys.

Do I sound Yoruba? I'm Igbo for God's sake. If I check my account again and it's still intact... it's your father and mother that would turn to thieves. I don't suffer fools silently.
Re: To Be Launched By 8pm by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
kingdayve:
has it paid anyone yet?

Bro. I think I will come out clear at these junction. After registering on there site tonight, I was told to update my account details of which I did so. After that, I was asked to make a pledge of which I did,and I was merged with one azeem damilola who uses uba account nunber.
immediately, these guy called me telling me I have been merged to pay him. and I obliged accordingly, since am into mobile banking, I transfer my spare cash to him. lo and behold, as I was trying to login to my fertile fund account , my brother, my account has been disabled.

Loosing 5k is nothing to me, but am happy that I will be saving my fellow nairalanders from these Scammerz as I no that 5 k is a huge money. to some.

A word is enough for the wise. My 5k is gone for good. but ur own must not follow suit.

5 Likes

Re: To Be Launched By 8pm by alexis007(m): 11:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
slimany:

Do I sound Yoruba? I'm Igbo for God's sake. If I check my account again and it's still intact... it's your father and mother that would turn to thieves. I don't suffer fools silently.

Modified: Oga you no get yans. I've just been merged to receive payment in less than 20 minutes of opening my account. fertilefunds.com is as fertile as a lady in her ovulation
Re: To Be Launched By 8pm by Pastafarian: 11:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
double your money in a few seconds by doing the below
FOLD IT IN A HALF AND PUT IT IN YOUR POCKET

1 Like

Re: To Be Launched By 8pm by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
alexis007:

If ure not an accomplice to them, am sorry. But I urge u to tread with the money u can loose. Thats all.
Re: To Be Launched By 8pm by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
alexis007:

Modified: Oga you no get yans. I've just been merged to receive payment in less than 20 minutes of opening my account. fertilefunds.com is as fertile as a lady in her ovulation

LOL. them merge u. Bro. we are wiser now. Forget jare.

NB - There is nothing am gonna gain in tarnishing fertile funds image had it been they never scammed me the same day it got launched. how on earth will my account be disabled few minutes after paying someone I was merged to pay. I won't talk ill of you but I implore my fellow Nairalanderz to be weary of these fraudsters. " He was even telling me on phone to do my worst"
Re: To Be Launched By 8pm by vexing(m): 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
philmimi1992:

Instant purge button
Instant response support
Instant merging/matching
Instant auto rematch

*packages*
5k instant 10k
10k instant 20k
20k instant 40k
50k instant 100k
100k instant 200k

8pm

#Anticipate
SCAM SCAM SCAM. I paid since yesterday and i have not been merged to receive money

1 Like

Re: To Be Launched By 8pm by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
vexing:

SCAM SCAM SCAM. I paid since yesterday and i have not been merged to receive money

Lol. sebi I told u. uno dey listen to me. They are bunch of Yoruba yahoo guyz,
Re: To Be Launched By 8pm by namedo: 4:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
philmimi1992:

Instant purge button
Instant response support
Instant merging/matching
Instant auto rematch

*packages*
5k instant 10k
10k instant 20k
20k instant 40k
50k instant 100k
100k instant 200k

8pm

#Anticipate
That was how softfund dot org scammed me of 10k immediately I paid 30 minutes after the site took off.
Re: To Be Launched By 8pm by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
namedo:
That was how softfund dot org scammed me of 10k immediately I paid 30 minutes after the site took off.

lol. yahoo guyz ti take over.

THE ONLY CREDIBLE P2P PLATFORM IS MMM. and av already ph ,just waiting to match me.
Re: To Be Launched By 8pm by donswizzi(m): 8:20am On Mar 07, 2017
slimany:

Lol. sebi I told u. uno dey listen to me. They are bunch of Yoruba yahoo guyz,
grow up bro and stop being tribalistic, can't u mention yahoo guyz without adding a specific tribe? Ain't no tribe without hustlers? Stop being a kid pls. And nxt tin is you'll call me yoruba, but am not, am just a liberal human that see pple's personality not their tribes, colour, religion, race
Re: To Be Launched By 8pm by biztip: 9:05am On Mar 07, 2017
to be launched by 8pm and to crash by 8:30pm. daalu nu
Re: To Be Launched By 8pm by xana101: 9:13am On Mar 07, 2017
They're d same pple. NairaH and co
Re: To Be Launched By 8pm by phantomBBT: 3:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
Run Run!! They are bunch of yoruba scammers!! Paid someone yesterday and I was blocked immediately!! My. 20k down the drain!! Chisos!! My chest!! angry angry sad
Re: To Be Launched By 8pm by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
phantomBBT:
Run Run!! They are bunch of yoruba scammers!! Paid someone yesterday and I was blocked immediately!! My. 20k down the drain!! Chisos!! My chest!! angry angry sad

Bro. Them don scam u also. Lol. If you like yourself, Don't dare donate to anything x2 p2p again.
Re: To Be Launched By 8pm by phantomBBT: 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
Thunder will fire the guy I paid to. Adegboye deji!! Chai!! U will die untimely!! angry angry sad.. chai!! My lower abdomen is. Paining me ooo
Re: To Be Launched By 8pm by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
phantomBBT:
Thunder will fire the guy I paid to. Adegboye deji!! Chai!! U will die untimely!! angry angry sad.. chai!! My lower abdomen is. Paining me ooo

Lol. Na Adeyonju azeem Damilola I paid 5k to. I don already forward his case to a sis in cbn. Make them they monitor his account.

(1) (Reply)

Rise A Legit App Make For Nigeria African / Distributors For Our CBT Software Needed Nationwide / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.