Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

C. Ronaldo Just Acquired The Latest Bugatti Chiron Worth $2.5 Million - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / C. Ronaldo Just Acquired The Latest Bugatti Chiron Worth $2.5 Million (1692 Views)

Rare Ferrari 288 GTO Worth $2 Million Stolen By Would-be Buyer During Test Drive / Bugatti Chiron Is The Most Searched Supercar In Nigeria,see The World's Top 10 / Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

C. Ronaldo Just Acquired The Latest Bugatti Chiron Worth $2.5 Million by promisador: 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
Guys, I just read that CR7 has bought the latest Bugatti Chiron worth 2.5 million dollars. When you convert that money to naira, that's about 1.2 billion. I watched the video and confirmed.

Source: http://www.techsledge.com/2017/03/ronaldo-just-acquired-latest-bugatti.html

Re: C. Ronaldo Just Acquired The Latest Bugatti Chiron Worth $2.5 Million by Whizpeter(m): 11:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
You sure he bought it? I learnt he actually test drive the car few days ago...

So you sure the video you saw ain't that for the test drive?

1 Like

Re: C. Ronaldo Just Acquired The Latest Bugatti Chiron Worth $2.5 Million by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
promisador:
Guys, I just read that CR7 has bought the latest Bugatti Chiron worth 2.5 million dollars. When you convert that money to naira, that's about 1.2 billion. And our folks here like Davido and the rest would be bragging with Lamborghini. I watched the video and confirmed.

Source: http://www.techsledge.com/2017/03/ronaldo-just-acquired-latest-bugatti.html

Nice post but pls can u tell us the reason u bring davido into this? Did davido ever tell u he is competing with cr7? And maybe u don't know a Lamborghini veneno will buy 2 of this Bugatti.

So what is wrong with Lamborghini, g wagon or Camaro? Fingers are not equal, davido does not earn in a month what Ronaldo earns in a week but that doesn't mean davido is not a big boy in his level. There are people that don't even have a 1996 Camry.

4 Likes

Re: C. Ronaldo Just Acquired The Latest Bugatti Chiron Worth $2.5 Million by promisador: 4:29am On Mar 06, 2017
greenhulk:

Nice post but pls can u tell us the reason u bring davido into this? Did davido ever tell u he is competing with cr7? And maybe u don't know a Lamborghini veneno will buy 2 of this Bugatti.

So what is wrong with Lamborghini, g wagon or Camaro? Fingers are not equal, davido does not earn in a month what Ronaldo earns in a week but that doesn't mean davido is not a big boy in his level. There are people that don't even have a 1996 Camry.

Modified
Re: C. Ronaldo Just Acquired The Latest Bugatti Chiron Worth $2.5 Million by promisador: 4:31am On Mar 06, 2017
Whizpeter:
You sure he bought it? I learnt he actually test drive the car few days ago...

So you sure the video you saw ain't that for the test drive?

Yes. He was among the lucky 3 to have gotten the first deliveries.
Re: C. Ronaldo Just Acquired The Latest Bugatti Chiron Worth $2.5 Million by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 06, 2017
promisador:

Yes. He was among the lucky 3 to have gotten the first deliveries.
ogbeni it was to test drive, he didn't buy it.
Re: C. Ronaldo Just Acquired The Latest Bugatti Chiron Worth $2.5 Million by lonelydora: 7:07am On Mar 06, 2017
Op, you need to grow up
Re: C. Ronaldo Just Acquired The Latest Bugatti Chiron Worth $2.5 Million by Lexusgs430: 8:45am On Mar 06, 2017
Buys or test drive ? He can surely afford it .........
Why don't they offer me a test drive ? Because VW knows I would never be a potential customer............

The test drive, would be an opportunity to tempt him and his friends to buy this beast ...............

(1) (Reply)

Innoson Truck / Tires And Original OEM Toyota Rims For Sale,giveaway Price / Price Forrespray Of My Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.