Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Urgent Help Is Needed Pls - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Urgent Help Is Needed Pls (1103 Views)

Strong Free VPN App For Torrenting On PC Needed Pls.! / . / Help! Is My Laptop Still Repairable!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Is Needed Pls by abdulkabirO(m): 8:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
i have a HP pavilion core i2,3gb ram and anytime i play videos,ten minutes or thereabout into the video if would begin to skip and scratch like olden days CD and there by making me frustrated
before now,it was only some news videos but now both the old and news ones....pls if you have encountered this kind of issues before,pls help me with how you rectified it,if you also know how i can overcome this shit pls help me
i have lots of materials to watch and i cant understand it in that manner that the video players are doing
i thought it was the VLC that is the one that is causing it,but the same with windows media player

also sometimes the system is very slow,pls help me....Thanks
Re: Urgent Help Is Needed Pls by Greatzeus(m): 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
Yes,I have experienced it before with Dell d600,a very old lappy,it has just 512mb/1gb ram. Your laptop has 3gb of ram,it shouldn't have this problem,except maybe the laptop was formated and the original video/graphic driver was wiped,and was replaced with a older graphic driver.
My advice, update your graphic driver or download and install the latest for your device. Low Video card memory can also cause it.
Re: Urgent Help Is Needed Pls by abdulkabirO(m): 8:30am On Mar 06, 2017
Greatzeus:
Yes,I have experienced it before with Dell d600,a very old lappy,it has just 512mb/1gb ram. Your laptop has 3gb of ram,it shouldn't have this problem,except maybe the laptop was formated and the original video/graphic driver was wiped,and was replaced with a older graphic driver.
My advice, update your graphic driver or download and install the latest for your device. Low Video card memory can also cause it.

Pls how do I go about it,I need a way out..I checked the drivers and all is updated

(1) (Reply)

Hp G3000 / Fraud Alert!!! Adekola James Is Fraud! / SOLD SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.