Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Sisters Batter Mistress For Dating Their Brother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sisters Batter Mistress For Dating Their Brother (2242 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 / Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sisters Batter Mistress For Dating Their Brother by AloyEmeka6: 4:37am On Dec 15, 2009
Sisters Batter Mistress For Dating Their Brother
December 14, 2009 15:09, 947 views
By Cyriacus Izuekwe

The fate of a 19-year old girl is now hanging in the balance as she was reportedly battered by four sisters for dating their brother.

The victim, Nancy Ijeoma Timothy, was allegedly beaten mercilessly by Mrs. Rita Akalerzi, 42; Mrs. Jane Udusegbe, 35; Mrs. Ndidi Adiole, 21 and a 27-year old Akudo Adiole, after they warned her several times to desist from sleeping with their brother, Emmanuel Adiole.

P.M.NEWS gathered that Nancy had been dating Emmanuel for the past two years and they had agreed to get married, while Emmanuel’s sisters had been troubling her since she started living with him at 35, Ajiwale Street, off Governor’s Road, Ikotun, Lagos.

“Since I started living with my fiance, his sisters have been making things difficult for me and have not known peace. Sometimes, they will come to the house with the intent to harass me.

“I bore their harassments because of the love I have for my man, still, they failed to understand,” Nancy narrated.

P.M.NEWS gathered that on the day of the incident, Emmanuel’s sisters assembled in their brother’s house while he was away to their home town in Imo State and ordered Nancy to park her belongings out of his house.

Her resistance resulted in her being beaten silly, leaving her stark naked.

The little girl had to run to Ikotun Police Station to report the matter.

All attempts by the police to arrest the ladies proved abortive as they were alleged to have assaulted the two policemen that came to arrest them.

It was a reinforced team that eventually arrested and took them to the station.

The ladies were charged to Ejigbo Magistrate’s Court for assault.

The offence was said to be contrary to Sections 518, 356, 315 of the Criminal Code Cap 17. Vol. 2, Laws of Lagos State of Nigeria 2004.

The ladies pleaded not guilty to the charge, while the prosecutor, Oladejo Balogun, told the court, presided over by Mrs. Maimunat Folami, that the family of the defendants have been pleading with the complainants and that they have decided to forgive them, adding that the matter should be withdrawn.

Consequently, the matter was struck out and the accused discharged.

P.M.NEWS investigation revealed that the family of the defendants negotiated with the victim and they agreed that their brother will marry her and that she should withdraw the matter from court.

http://thepmnews.com/2009/12/14/sisters-batter-mistress-for-dating-their-brother
Re: Sisters Batter Mistress For Dating Their Brother by Akebulan: 4:43am On Dec 15, 2009
embarassed
Do people NOT have better things to do? Like, if one of those females did not know any better, what about the rest of them?
Re: Sisters Batter Mistress For Dating Their Brother by AloyEmeka6: 6:02am On Dec 15, 2009
Putting nose for wetyin no concern them. Na dem go control their brother's kini?

the family of the defendants negotiated with the victim and they agreed that their brother will marry her and that she should withdraw the matter from court.
What a settlement. grin grin grin grin
Re: Sisters Batter Mistress For Dating Their Brother by AloyEmeka9: 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2009
Akebulan:

embarassed
Do people NOT have better things to do? L[b]ike,  if one of those females did not know any better, what about the rest of them? [/b]

Did you check their ages compared to the battered girl?
Re: Sisters Batter Mistress For Dating Their Brother by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2009
Bush Igbo women wey no go mind their own business. Toddler Igbo man that cannot put his sisters in their place. Nonsense. Very glad the girl called the police. cool
Re: Sisters Batter Mistress For Dating Their Brother by Fhemmmy: 3:13pm On Dec 15, 2009
They have to face the wrath of the law.
You mean the Married woman even join them to beat the woman up, the husband of such woman needs to give her a red card.
Re: Sisters Batter Mistress For Dating Their Brother by AloyEmeka9: 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2009
stillwater:

Bush Igbo women wey no go mind their own business. Toddler Igbo man that cannot put his sisters in their place. Nonsense. Very glad the girl called the police. cool

How is this the man's fault now?
Re: Sisters Batter Mistress For Dating Their Brother by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2009
them never fart for the girl's face- thats why she no wan run.

If they beat her up, then why is she still insisting on dating the man? And is he already married or engaged to someone else?
Re: Sisters Batter Mistress For Dating Their Brother by Fhemmmy: 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2009
tpia.:

If they beat her up, then why is she still insisting on dating the man? And is he already married or engaged to someone else?

Dont think so, else, she wont be saying that the man is her fiance.
Re: Sisters Batter Mistress For Dating Their Brother by AloyEmeka9: 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2009
tpia.:

Farting in her face will not kill her. This sounds like a behavior you will indulge in. Alaways remember that love conquers all. If she loves the man, the sisters rant in vain.
Re: Sisters Batter Mistress For Dating Their Brother by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Farting in her face will not kill her. This sounds like a behavior you will indulge in. Alaways remember that love conquers all. If she loves the man, the sisters rant in vain.

Well, they arent mad, so what are their reasons for not wanting their brother to date the girl?

he must be in another relationship.

anyway, anyone who still insists on dating a man after getting a beatdown by his family, must be pretty desperate imo. A self respecting girl would quickly pack her things and run. Moreso the man himself is still dependent on his sisters.

If I were the girl I'd move on.
Re: Sisters Batter Mistress For Dating Their Brother by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Dont think so, else, she wont be saying that the man is her fiance.

the thread title calls her a mistress

Sisters Batter Mistress For Dating Their Brother
Re: Sisters Batter Mistress For Dating Their Brother by AloyEmeka9: 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2009
She is not his mistress but a fiancee.
Re: Sisters Batter Mistress For Dating Their Brother by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2009
well, your source called her a mistress.
Re: Sisters Batter Mistress For Dating Their Brother by honeric01(m): 6:15pm On Dec 15, 2009
poor girl
Re: Sisters Batter Mistress For Dating Their Brother by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2009
Re: Sisters Batter Mistress For Dating Their Brother by honeric01(m): 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2009
@chaircover

na love, love is blind
Re: Sisters Batter Mistress For Dating Their Brother by Fhemmmy: 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2009
chaircover:

Bush women. They no even get connections and they dey beat another mans daughter like aso oke

If I were the girl I will be demanding just more than their consent to marry their brother. I will be demanding Naira, pounds and dollars grin

But I have a question o! why is a 19 year old girl living in a mans house? shocked

They are engaged, cos she said, her fiance, by the way, u dont want her to be a chaircover to someone?
Re: Sisters Batter Mistress For Dating Their Brother by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2009
Re: Sisters Batter Mistress For Dating Their Brother by Fhemmmy: 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2009
Engagement na engagement. tongue
Re: Sisters Batter Mistress For Dating Their Brother by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 16, 2009
engagement which hasnt been verified by the man in question?

I can also say I'm engaged to Shaquille Oneal.
Re: Sisters Batter Mistress For Dating Their Brother by MrCrackles(m): 12:56am On Dec 16, 2009
tpia.:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Sisters Batter Mistress For Dating Their Brother by AloyEmeka9: 1:25am On Dec 16, 2009
tpia.:

Are you one of those who beat the young lay up?. Engagement is engagement and it can be limited to both of them.
Re: Sisters Batter Mistress For Dating Their Brother by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 16, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Are you one of those who beat the young lay up?. Engagement is engagement and it can be limited to both of them.

you cant draw any conclusions until you hear from the man himself if he is engaged to the girl or not.

I'm very sure he's probably in another relationship and the girl is the interloper.

and she already took her so called in laws to court. Them never even marry yet.

nice move.

yeah yeah- she was beaten and all that. What led to the beating.
Re: Sisters Batter Mistress For Dating Their Brother by coolier(f): 2:26am On Dec 16, 2009
She should either just let the law take its course, because that is not two fighting, it's four people bashing an innocent girl. But then that would mean the end of the courtship because her in-laws would deal with her after the wedding. Or she could withdraw her case, forgive her in-laws in the hope that they would accept her, and get on with her life.
Re: Sisters Batter Mistress For Dating Their Brother by Nobody: 2:31am On Dec 16, 2009
Why did they call her his mistress? Are you just a sex buddy if you are not married to a man? This is an insult to the girl. I'd sue the paper for such a degrading term.
Re: Sisters Batter Mistress For Dating Their Brother by AloyEmeka9: 2:51am On Dec 16, 2009
tpia.:

you cant draw any conclusions until you hear from the man himself if he is engaged to the girl or not.

I'm very sure he's probably in another relationship and the girl is the interloper.

and she already took her so called in laws to court. Them never even marry yet.

nice move.

yeah yeah- she was beaten and all that. What led to the beating.

His live in fiancee is all we know and the man need not confirm her status to prove his love. If the man is against her going to the police, he would have kicked her out of the house.
Re: Sisters Batter Mistress For Dating Their Brother by Fhemmmy: 3:11am On Dec 16, 2009
tpia.:

I am sure the lady wont be claiming to be engaged to the man, if the man hasn't proposed to her.
Re: Sisters Batter Mistress For Dating Their Brother by Akebulan: 3:28am On Dec 16, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Did you check their ages compared to the battered girl?

I did. Apparently, age means nothing to these people. Cant believe neither one of them thought better
Re: Sisters Batter Mistress For Dating Their Brother by Fhemmmy: 3:31am On Dec 16, 2009
Infact, i am more shocked that a married woman will join hands to do such nonsense, if i were the husband, she will be gone.
Re: Sisters Batter Mistress For Dating Their Brother by AloyEmeka9: 4:44am On Dec 16, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Infact, i am more shocked that a married woman will join hands to do such nonsense, if i were the husband, she will be gone.

No be every woman you fit pursue like that oo. Does tpia look like a woman you can easily send packing without running the risk of getting a black eye?
Re: Sisters Batter Mistress For Dating Their Brother by Nobody: 4:46am On Dec 16, 2009
Fhemmmy:

I am sure the lady wont be claiming to be engaged to the man, if the man hasn't proposed to her.

the man isnt around to confirm or deny the so called engagement.

his sisters cant just be against the girl for no reason if he didnt have a prior commitment somewhere else.We havent heard their side of the story yet.

At 19, does the girl have any plans of her own abi she just wants to keep shacking up with the guy till infinity. If he wanted to marry her he'd have done so by now. She can at least try to get herself into a school somewhere instead of just waiting for the man's proposal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother And Son (what Is Wrong About This Picture?) / 10 Surprising Things Your Kids Learn From Your Marriage / Husband Strip Butt N3ked For Marternity Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.