Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Niger Governor Surrounded By People Who Feed Him With Lies - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Niger Governor Surrounded By People Who Feed Him With Lies (361 Views)

Scammers Now Use Date Of Birth As Their New Format Of Lies / BREAKING: Soldiers In Maiduguri Surrounded By Heavily Boko Haram(pics) / Nigerian Army Conceded Feeding Public With Lies Over The Kidnap Of NNPC Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Niger Governor Surrounded By People Who Feed Him With Lies by Melony1000: 10:01pm On Mar 05, 2017

The Chairman of Niger state Science and Technical Schools Board, Alhaji Abubakar Katcha has resigned his appointment alleging that “people in the system are not being truthful to themselves.”
According to him, it is difficult to operate under darkness and frustration adding that all his efforts to reposition the board is being sabotaged.
Katcha said that the Governor, Alhaji Abubakar Sani Bello has good intention for the board, but he is surrounded by people who always feed him with wrong information and do not wish him or the state well.
In a letter informing the public of his resignation, he said, “The appointment which was given to me by Mr. Governor on 20th December 2016 was actually in good faith but I resigned on the 7th Febuary, 2017 based on reasons beyond not control.”

” When people in the system are not being truthful to themselves, the only solution for any man of integrity after series of efforts to put things right failed, is to resign because it will be difficult to operate under darkness and fraustration, the end will be no success.
“Mr. Governor has good intention for the board but he is surrounded by people that always feed him with wrong information but do not wish him or the state well, they always pretend to be good people but for their own selfish interest. These people do not want the Governor to succeed.”
The former Chairman lamented that the cabals around the governor always block honest and truthful persons from getting free access to him.

“Before my appointment, no access to him on on one and as a Chairman of the Board, no access to him even once. For that reason, I deemed it fit and tendered my resignation to him and not to be a party of what is happening.”
He appreciated the governor for the opportunity given to him to render his service, but said ” unfortunately, I cannot continue.”

http://tracygist.com/niger-governor-surrounded-by-people-who-feed-him-with-lies/
Re: Niger Governor Surrounded By People Who Feed Him With Lies by digoster(m): 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
That's the trademark of the APC
"deceit"

(1) (Reply)

Foreigner Held With Cocaine In Delhi / Corper Remanded In Kirikiri Prisons For Using Employers N3.5m For MMM, Twinkas / Smart Ways To Stop Thieves From Using Your Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.