Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

BB Naija & Kemens Eviction: What I Think Big Brother Got Wrong. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BB Naija & Kemens Eviction: What I Think Big Brother Got Wrong. (1723 Views)

Man Cries Out After The Boots His Brother Got Was Different From What He Ordered / BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit For Tonight's Eviction (Photos) / Linda Ikeji’s Brother Got Two New Benz, One For Him, One For His Wife (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BB Naija & Kemens Eviction: What I Think Big Brother Got Wrong. by Ideyontop: 10:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
Kemen just got evicted and Big Brother never showed us why like the show usually does.I was curious and searched the internet.After watching the video online i have come to the following conclusions:

1. Tboss was awake when Kemen fondled her.So she was aware.

2. Big Brother Evicted Kemen based on Tboss's strong dislike for Kemen.

3. Yes,this dislike for Kemen was quickly converted to sexual harassment accusation to which Kemen seem guilty from the shallow look of things.

4. Someone said that Big Brother is manipulating this game to Favour Tboss. It also looks like Big Brother summoned Bisola and sent her on a mission to go dissuade the other house mates and force them to "free" Tboss. We all saw what happened after Big Brother summoned Bisola.

5.Personally I feel the punishment was too much for the action.Just like using a double barrel to kill a cockroach.There are several punishments Big Brother would have meted to Kemen.

6. Big Brother should have let Kemen be evicted quietly,he was up for eviction anyway,that way he would have gone in peace.

7. Big Brother just destroyed Kemens reputation,i think that was rather too much. He did not even get an eviction interview,not fair!

Guys what do you think?

2 Likes

Re: BB Naija & Kemens Eviction: What I Think Big Brother Got Wrong. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
I think you are stupid,that is what I think. Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: BB Naija & Kemens Eviction: What I Think Big Brother Got Wrong. by Kjking(m): 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
true
Re: BB Naija & Kemens Eviction: What I Think Big Brother Got Wrong. by DozieInc(m): 10:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
If Tboss didn't concent to the handling then it is an issue.

2 Likes

Re: BB Naija & Kemens Eviction: What I Think Big Brother Got Wrong. by poshestmina(f): 11:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
Tboss was asleep ...
Re: BB Naija & Kemens Eviction: What I Think Big Brother Got Wrong. by PMPhoenix(m): 11:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
DozieInc:
If Tboss didn't concent to the handling then it is an issue.
My problem with Tboss on this is that she was aware of what went down against what everyone is claiming, watch the video closely, it clearly shows she raised her blanket to look at what was going on down there, she did see his fingers in her pants and she turned the other way. Kemen was at fault, but Tboss was NOT asleep.

2 Likes

Re: BB Naija & Kemens Eviction: What I Think Big Brother Got Wrong. by kiddoiLL(m): 11:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
wait o..who be big brother?? all una thing na wuruwuru fr naija
Re: BB Naija & Kemens Eviction: What I Think Big Brother Got Wrong. by bkool7(m): 11:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
PMPhoenix:

My problem with Tboss on this is that she was aware of what went down against what everyone is claiming, watch the video closely, it clearly shows she raised her blanket to look at what was going on down there, she did see his fingers in her pants and she turned the other way. Kemen was at fault, but Tboss was NOT asleep.

can you post a link to the video?
Re: BB Naija & Kemens Eviction: What I Think Big Brother Got Wrong. by DozieInc(m): 11:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
PMPhoenix:

Seems he initiated it without her approval.
Re: BB Naija & Kemens Eviction: What I Think Big Brother Got Wrong. by wirinet(m): 11:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
DozieInc:

Seems he initiated it without her approval.
Tboss claimed not to be aware of Kanem fingering he while she was asleep
The video also seem to support Tboss.
Kanem can be charged with rape.

1 Like

Re: BB Naija & Kemens Eviction: What I Think Big Brother Got Wrong. by KennyID17(m): 12:36am On Mar 06, 2017
Nigerians are just bloody hypocrites. The facts are, tbos or whatever her name is was never asleep, watch closely, she woke up, raised d sheet saw whatever kemen was doing and didn't bluff, if someone does that shii to u without ur consent, ur reaction immediately would tell u wasn't pleased. A lot of ppl dislike/hate the kemen guy, Y? They say him worwor(which I personally think is way harsh!! He admittedly isn't d finest dude on d show, but him no bad reach as ppl dey paint am) and they also claim he has big lips( yes he doesn't have d most attractive of lips, but Jay-Z also has big lips na grin) and lastly, I personally feel that tbhus of a person na LovePeddler, a shameless one at that, na only she I don c her Bobbi live for that show. Two times for that matter!

2 Likes

Re: BB Naija & Kemens Eviction: What I Think Big Brother Got Wrong. by LesbianBoy(m): 2:57am On Mar 06, 2017
grin grin

Re: BB Naija & Kemens Eviction: What I Think Big Brother Got Wrong. by OKorowanta: 4:29am On Mar 06, 2017
poshestmina:
Tboss was asleep ...
And wen she opened her eyes she did not complained instead she kon bend yansh and back d guy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

US Reality Star Sundy Carter Outfit , That Got People Talking (semi Nude) / Checkout Actress Chika Ike's Closet / Usain Bolt Helps Dig Up Grave Of Friend Who Died Tragically | Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.