Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,287 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

How To Open Unlimited Facebook Account [ Without Mobile Number & Email Id] - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Open Unlimited Facebook Account [ Without Mobile Number & Email Id] (9814 Views)

Dominic Barcity Acquires Two Cars, To Open Multi Million Naira Newspaper Firm / How To Open Blocked Sites On Google Chrome!!! / The Website That Turns Your URL To A Mobile Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Open Unlimited Facebook Account [ Without Mobile Number & Email Id] by Mubycrown(m): 6:16am On Mar 06, 2017
Hi Friends, I am Mubarak thechiefblogger.....Today I want to show you how to Open Unlimited/Fake FACEBOOK account without any mobile number and gmail ID.

OK, Let's start as quick as Possible

Step 1: First of all, you need to open your Operamini Browser, if you don't have kindly Download it

Step 2: Open the operamini browser and click on the facebook icon & click on create new account.

Step 3: Enter the name & surname you want to use
Now you need a fake email address

Step 4: Minimize your operamini browser & open any other browser (e.g mozilla firefox, chrome e.t.c) and search www.temp-mail.org in the address bar

Step 5: Now click on change on the temp-mail page

Step 6: Now move to the login Section and Enter any name in the login box & in the domain box select any one and click on save.

Step 7: Now copy that email address & minimize the browser
Note: Don't close the browser, minimize it

How to Open Unlimited Facebook Account [ WITHOUT MOBILE NUMBER & EMAIL ID]
Crown thechiefblogger 07:59 TRICKS

Hi Friends, I am Mubarak thechiefblogger.....Today I want to show you how to Open Unlimited/Fake FACEBOOK account without any mobile number and gmail ID.

OK, Let's start as quick as Possible

Step 1: First of all, you need to open your Operamini Browser, if you don't have kindly Download it

Step 2: Open the operamini browser and click on the facebook icon & click on create new account.

Step 3: Enter the name & surname you want to use
Now you need a fake email address

Step 4: Minimize your operamini browser & open any other browser (e.g mozilla firefox, chrome e.t.c) and search www.temp-mail.org in the address bar

Step 5: Now click on change on the temp-mail page

Step 6: Now move to the login Section and Enter any name in the login box & in the domain box select any one and click on save.

Step 7: Now copy that email address & minimize the browser
Note: Don't close the browser, minimize it

Step 8: Now Go back to your minimized facebook page & paste the copied emial address in the email address box and fill all other details.

Step 9: Click on sign up & skip all other step also the phone number section skip it by clicking on next till you no longer see next or skip.

Step 10: Now you need to verify your facebook account.

Step 11: Go back to your minimized temp-mail & click on refresh icon & find the email from facebook, Open it & find the verification code & copy it.

Step 12: Go back to your facebook & paste the code in the box provided to confirm your email address.

That's it & your account is verified

So in this way, you can create fake id without mobile nob. & email address.

Feel free to ask any question using the comment box

Thank you, I am Mubarak thechiefblogger.........

straight from www.crownfreetips.com

see picture direction here

http://www.crownfreetips.com/2017/02/how-to-open-unlimited-facebook-account.html
Re: How To Open Unlimited Facebook Account [ Without Mobile Number & Email Id] by u9451500414: 3:36am On Sep 10, 2018
how to Open Unlimited/Fake FACEBOOK account without any mobile number and gmail ID.
Create a temporary email in second visit : Temp mail
Re: How To Open Unlimited Facebook Account [ Without Mobile Number & Email Id] by Kenneth42: 11:31pm On Sep 12, 2020
u9451500414:
how to Open Unlimited/Fake FACEBOOK account without any mobile number and gmail ID.
Create a temporary email in second visit : Temp mail
Did you get any loader that can load third party app like venmo, cash app PayPal etc
Re: How To Open Unlimited Facebook Account [ Without Mobile Number & Email Id] by shater012: 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
Going through the above write up, its not as easy as I think it will be. You can easily get a virtual number as low cost and from a trusted vendor. [url]sms-man.com[/url] are very reliable and affordable, I have created unlimited accounts using their site virtual numbers.

(1) (Reply)

Help! How Do I Make My Website Have Two Different Languages? / Google Launches Google+ To Battle Facebook [pics] / Hot Naija Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.