Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

How Do I Save Mobile Data While Watching Youtube Videos? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Save Mobile Data While Watching Youtube Videos? (1221 Views)

How To Stream And Download Unlimited Youtube Videos With MTN / How To Download Youtube Videos And Save Them On Your Computer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Save Mobile Data While Watching Youtube Videos? by babatee126(m): 7:05am On Mar 06, 2017
YouTube is the world's biggest stage for sharing videos of all kind. The video database on YouTube is huge to the point that you will be confounded of what to observe once you have data (MB) on your telephone or PC.New videos are been included each minute
to try and increment the numbers and new supporters continue marking in and transferring videos of all kind. A few videos Records astonishing
a number of perspectives under a couple of months on YouTube. Cases of such videos are Justin Bieber's "Sad", Niki Minaj's"Anakonda" to specify however few. Be that as it may, one noteworthy thing that dependably frightens individuals off from spilling videos on YouTube is the way the site or the application sucks data. It devours a great deal of data under few minutes of streaming a video. Considering the high cost of data consumption,

HOW DO I SAVE MOBILE DATA WHILE WATCHING YOUTUBE V... http://www.9jaboizgist.com.ng/2017/03/how-do-i-save-mobile-data-while.html?spref=tw
Re: How Do I Save Mobile Data While Watching Youtube Videos? by eneji50(m): 7:14am On Mar 06, 2017
Utube Na by force? Cut ur coat according to ur clothe

#certfied ebira boi#

(1) (Reply)

SOLD: For Sale: Fairly Used Smile 4g Lte Smifi DeviceS / 16gb Original Flash Drives Available For Sale @ 1200 / I Need A Laptop!!! 2gb Dedicated Nvidia Graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.