Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,404 members, 7,836,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Prays For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Prays For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) (9849 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Prays For Staff Of A Construction Company / Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding / Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Prays For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by tundejoseph4(m): 11:53am On Mar 06, 2017
I pray God gives him good health, but I don't pray he comes back to power forever. Stay there in UK empty brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Prays For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by 2016v2017: 11:54am On Mar 06, 2017
celestialAgent:
what is BMC pls? I know it is associated with compromise and propaganda, I just don't know how it originate.

Buhari Media Center.
the propaganda agents goes home every day with a sultry amount of money.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Prays For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:54am On Mar 06, 2017
celestialAgent:
what is BMC pls? I know it is associated with compromise and propaganda, I just don't know how it originate.
https://www.nairaland.com/3663640/buhari-media-pays-n250k-40
go tru the link

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Prays For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by tolustx(m): 11:58am On Mar 06, 2017
I make bold to say at this point that CAN has probably been compromised. It looks now like a political office, rather than a religious whatever it is known to be.

What prayer of recovery are you offering for someone who is consistently said to be hale and hearty
A man is using state money to enjoy himself outside the shores of the land and you are here making noise. What difference is this from someone who looted our money to go flex it outside the country or anywhere else for that matter.

Hypocrites...

2 Likes

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Prays For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by isahsalee: 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
As if they like Buhari, bunch of pretenders
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Prays For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by Markshevy(m): 12:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
With due respect every body is expected to pray for Mr.president's speedy recovery in order to get back to work. Good afternoon.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Prays For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by nkwuocha: 12:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
Its never a bad thing to pray for an enemy.I endorse this prayer. cool

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Prays For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by timota(m): 12:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
God does not hear the prayer of hypocrites
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Prays For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by chiedu7: 12:13pm On Mar 06, 2017

You can pray for him to repent, then Jesus will heal him as a christian.

Never as a moslem.

If you remember the standoff Elijah had with the 450 prophets of baal.

God let them move first so there is no mix up on whose God.
1 Kings 18:20-39.

Also remember when Daniel (Chapter 2) interpreted the dream of Nebuchadnezzar, God let his occult men try and fail.
Then and only then did Daniel step in.
That way there's no confusion.

Note in verse 27, first thing daniel did was to make a distinction between God & their idols

Daniel answered in the presence of the king, and said, The secret which the king hath demanded cannot the wise men, the astrologers, the magicians, the soothsayers, shew unto the king;

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Prays For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by blackboy2star(m): 12:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
nNEOo:
Hmm am not saying it bad oh, but can't we pray for the economy to recover? ,pray for dollar to grow even as naira grow more,
Can't we pray for the Cabals to repent

Can and misplaced priority angry

Can you pray to pass exam without studying? Do the right thing and pray about it...

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Prays For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by Pro2makx(m): 12:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
nNEOo:
Hmm am not saying it bad oh, but can't we pray for the economy to recover? ,pray for dollar to grow even as naira grow more,
Can't we pray for the Cabals to repent,

You need a dentist ASAP!!!
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Prays For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by brojoshua: 12:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
They did that too early.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Prays For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by jamislaw(m): 12:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hypocritism of first order.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Prays For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 12:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
Newbiee:
Good!
You are love by all Baba, except 5% haters and looters. Get well soon Baba.
We can't wait to give you a rousing welcome.
You wish cheesy. The man is a vegetable now, he has crossed the Rubicon already.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Prays For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by Pro2makx(m): 12:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
tolustx:
I make bold to say at this point that CAN has probably been compromised. It looks now like a political office, rather than a religious whatever it is known to be.

What prayer of recovery are you offering for someone who is consistently said to be hale and hearty
A man is using state money to enjoy himself outside the shores of the land and you are here making noise. What difference is this from someone who looted our money to go flex it outside the country or anywhere else for that matter.

Hypocrites...
Guy ask yourself sincerely, "what do I really want". Cos u seem confused to me.
If CAN does not talk, u critsize her, wen she does, u insult her.
If she does not pray u skin her alive, now she's prayed, you still have something to say.
Y r u guys always so quick to help Muslims drag ur faith umbrella body in the mud.
Meanwhile, u will never find a Muslim showing the unclothedness of his faith in public.
How would u expect them to respect u r ur faith, when u have done all ur best to rigorously deface ur faith all in the name of having an opinion on social media.

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Prays For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
nNEOo:

One of them spotted.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Prays For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by goshen26: 12:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
God will answer us over him, but tell those conceding the real news of his health to tell us the real news abt our president

God bless Nigeria
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Prays For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by tolustx(m): 12:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
Pro2makx:

Guy ask yourself sincerely, "what do I really want". Cos u seem confused to me.
Is CAN does not talk, us critsis her, wen 2she does, u insult her.
If she does not pray u skin her alive, now she's prayed, you still have something to say.
Y r u guys always so quick to help Muslims drag ur faith umbrella body in the mud.
Meanwhile, u will never find a Muslim showing the unclothedness of his faith in public.
How would u expect them to respect u r ur faith, when u have done all ur best to regorously deface ur faith all in the name of having an opinion on social media.
This is not an issue of dragging faith in the mud. Working with the information at our disposal, we were told that the president is hale and hearty. Why then do we need to pray for his recovery when he is not sick? In my own opinion, anyone that calls for prayer for the president's quick recovery is telling us that he is sick, but his aides tell us that he if fine. He's just resting.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Prays For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by Luvdk(f): 12:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
Useless organization
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Prays For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by Luvdk(f): 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
No amount of prayers will save that CLO.WN sad
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Prays For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by Pro2makx(m): 12:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
tolustx:

This is not an issue of dragging faith in the mud. Working with the information at our disposal, we were told that the president is hale and hearty. Why then do we need to pray for his recovery when he is not sick? In my own opinion, anyone that calls for prayer for the president's quick recovery is telling us that he is sick, but his aides tell us that he if fine. He's just resting.
What do we expect CAN to do? Truely they told us he is Hale and hearty, yet we see them organizing prayers for quick recovery everyday. The least CAN can do is assume he is Hale and hearty but also pray for his recovery. Since it's the new trend now. It is not CAN's function to prove the state of health of the president, it is the duty of our vegetable coward pressmen
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Prays For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by Pro2makx(m): 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
Luvdk:
Useless organization
Awon ti BMC... We see u
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Prays For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by me69: 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
nNEOo:

You can do that from your side. We need a healthy leader to take up these challenges and we also pray that he succeed at tackling these challenges
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Prays For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by blesoh(f): 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
This is Exactly what Rueben Abati was talking about, mtcheeew undecided
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Prays For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by nNEOo(m): 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
me69:
You can do that from your side. We need a healthy leader to take up these challenges and we also pray that he succeed at tackling these challenges

Hmm....if these prayers are potent enough to cure some individuals who can not fix this shit for many yrs, y not channel such energy on fixing it via prayer,...religion my.... lipsrsealed
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Prays For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by Luvdk(f): 1:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
Pro2makx:

Awon ti BMC... We see u
What
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Prays For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by nNEOo(m): 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
blackboy2star:

Can you pray to pass exam without studying? Do the right thing and pray about it...

Your reference doesn't correlate with my arguments,
If you think it does then why the f lipsrsealed are they praying, why can't we all change then pray
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Prays For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by celestialAgent(m): 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
2016v2017:

Buhari Media Center.
the propaganda agents goes home every day with a sultry amount of money.
I grab!
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Prays For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by celestialAgent(m): 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Prays For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by Limitless72(m): 3:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
Me am nt wishing the Ex-president PMB dead...but he should just go exile from Nigeria....we don't want him again ooooooo....Enjoy your vacation sir ,his Excellency former president of Nigeria...
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Prays For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by tete7000(m): 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
peteregwu:
To pray for someone who is lying to us and we don't know his where about and he can not even come out openly to tell us what is going on, but he is busy calling called nternational figures and individuals. Rubbish.

As for me am busy praying for Osibanjo and Nigeria in general to recover from the present recession. angry

Can we pray for someone who by the way he acts has not solicited for our prayers? Can we pray for someone's health when we are told he is hale and hearty? May we should pray that God leads him to do the right thing? May we should pray that he humbles himself enough to acknowledge his stewardship to those who voted him and tell them his true state of health?
In the meantime like you have said we pray for Nigeria and its current leadership that they tread path of peace, justice and progress.

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Prays For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) by HeroicMeastro: 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
Well, I hope they did it wholeheartedly.... majority of CAN prays he dies... they Plan, God also plans... and God is the best of planners!! Death and live comes only from God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Have Jews Been Persecuted So Much Throughout History? / Understanding The "Grace Of God" And The "Gospel Of Grace" / 10 Must-know Reasons To Forgive As A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.