Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,784 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Is It Wise To Invest In Forex Trading Now? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Wise To Invest In Forex Trading Now? (733 Views)

Central Bank Of Nigeria Injects $210m In Forex Market / Do You Think It Is Wise To Invest 20m In Truck Business? / Ethereum Trading Now Live On The New ICE3X Exchange,in Partnership With Voguepay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wise To Invest In Forex Trading Now? by thebest1210(m): 9:42am On Mar 06, 2017
Hello financial gurus in the house. Pls, I have some money that I want to invest into something that can fetch me money. Hence, I thought of going into forex trading through a broker. Now, is it a wise decision since naira seems to be appreciating? PlS, I need clear explanation on this as I am a novice in finance and economy. Thanks
Re: Is It Wise To Invest In Forex Trading Now? by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 06, 2017
Forex is not a get rich quick option oooo
Re: Is It Wise To Invest In Forex Trading Now? by Naruto87(m): 11:30am On Mar 06, 2017
are u planing on trading urself?
Re: Is It Wise To Invest In Forex Trading Now? by thebest1210(m): 11:56am On Mar 06, 2017
No sir. I have contacted a broker, who told me that I will have to pay an online subscription fee, for it to be done.

Naruto87:
are u planing on trading urself?
Re: Is It Wise To Invest In Forex Trading Now? by Naruto87(m): 4:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
thebest1210:

No sir. I have contacted a broker, who told me that I will have to pay an online subscription fee, for it to be done.

which broker is that online fee that's new to me.
Re: Is It Wise To Invest In Forex Trading Now? by ototarity: 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
if you really what to know about forex/binary or an advice on it and how to go about it call 08134651123 or whatsapp me or email me on oluseun@dipslinkgroup.com to give you a break down l. Nothing like on-line subscription fee like i am reading here unless if your doing copy trade(thats the only little fee i know). Note*** if our looking for quick rich investments,please you cant see it in forex or binary trading....patience is the key.
Re: Is It Wise To Invest In Forex Trading Now? by Angel301: 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
Make real cash through bitcoin , get 100% of your investment every 14day with , this is not PONZI , . Tested and confirmed , been receiving since last year 070.6.1.6.0.0.9.2.7.
Re: Is It Wise To Invest In Forex Trading Now? by hamlak(m): 11:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
Instead of Forex trading, learn Sports trading.

For those interested, please just do a simple search for the term on Google. I know you will like what you will read.

If people are interested, I can set up a thread here to teach this and answer all the questions.

I am a full time sport trader and I love to have many Nigerians follow this as my own little contribution to my my country men and woman who are facing a tough time now.

You can also visit the Blog in my signature. That is my Blog where I reach about this for free.

(1) (Reply)

Owerri, Are You Ready For This Telecoms And Mobile Technology Move!!! / Passive Income Monthly / How To Achieve A Popular Blog In Few Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.