Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,766 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

What Does The Bible Mean That , ‘the Fool Says In His Heart, ‘there Is No God”? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does The Bible Mean That , ‘the Fool Says In His Heart, ‘there Is No God”? (592 Views)

What Does The Bible Mean By "He That Overcometh Shall Inherit All Things?" / What Does Bible Mean By "The Righteousness That Exceeds That Of The Pharisees?" / "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does The Bible Mean That , ‘the Fool Says In His Heart, ‘there Is No God”? by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 06, 2017
This is seen both in Psalm 14:1 and Psalm 53:1. I love atheists very much even though I can't make them my friends but utterly hate atheism. This is synonymous to God loving sinners but hate sin. Atheists are good people God created like every one of us but unfortunately have missed the path God assigned to them. I pray for them always to find the light because I personally nearly became an atheist. It is caused primarily by continuous questioning of things the human mind can’t explain like who created God? Our minds are finite and cannot give reasonable answers to some of life toughest questions and until we get to heaven to ask from God directly, we may never find answers to some life tough questions.

At some certain point in my life, when things was getting tough and out of control, I started questioning why God would allow me go through so much suffering when He could just take it out within seconds and it was latter I realized He allowed it for my own good and had good intentions. A gold that is not refined in fire does not glow. I realized God allowed me go through so much distress to make me strong and to blot out every spirit of fear and cowardice and as this was realized, He took away all the suffering and reproach and made me whole. I questioned why certain things happened but never questioned the existence of God because I know for sure that there is a Creator behind everything we see in our environment.

To me this Bible verses in Psalm 53:1 and Psalm 14:1 does not mean my fellow brothers and atheists are stupid or unintelligent . The meaning of words during the time the King James Bible was written is quite different from the word meanings we have now and that is why people find it difficult to understand the King James Version of the Bible because of it outdated English words but still remain the only authoritative Bible version though.

Intelligence and talents are what God gives to us liberally regardless of whether we believe in Him or not. An atheist can be very intelligent like being very good in mathematics and programing and very talented by being very good in soccer but never can an atheist be a good preacher who can preach, prophesy, heal divinely and cast our demons because these are divine gifts that God reserves only for those who believe . A doctor can be an atheist but that doesn’t mean he won’t have the intelligence to treat effectively.

We should love atheists and should be ready always to give reasonable answers to some of the questions disturbing their minds in humility and meekness (1 Peter 3:15) and we should understand also the emotional distress they go through and again we should never forget to remember them in our prayers because prayer alone sets captives free. So my brothers and atheists I love you very much and pray earnestly that you respond to the knock Jesus continuously knock at the door of your heart and as you do this, remain blessed in Jesus name.
Re: What Does The Bible Mean That , ‘the Fool Says In His Heart, ‘there Is No God”? by themonk(m): 10:00am On Mar 06, 2017
The bible just said that anyone who decides to use his head is a fool.
And that head is supposedly what GOD gave to us, I didnt come out of my moms womb with a bible but a head and if I use my head to figure out that the bible is false and that evolution which has enormous evidences might actually be true then I am a fool, thats what the bible says.
Re: What Does The Bible Mean That , ‘the Fool Says In His Heart, ‘there Is No God”? by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 06, 2017
themonk:
The bible just said that anyone who decides to use his head is a fool.
And that head is supposedly what GOD gave to us, I didnt come out of my moms womb with a bible but a head and if I use my head to figure out that the bible is false and that evolution which has enormous evidences might actually be true then I am a fool, thats what the bible says.
the Bible is not false and evolution is not true. No material element can form itself without cause and only an immaterial Creator without cause can bring material things into existence. In other words, God is the uncreated Creator who created every creation.

If you look yourself carefully in a mirror and examine how your eyes,nose and ears are arranged accordingly and beautifully, you will realise that it didn't form itself by coincidence but there is a Creator who purposefully designed everything accordingly.
Re: What Does The Bible Mean That , ‘the Fool Says In His Heart, ‘there Is No God”? by themonk(m): 11:31am On Mar 06, 2017
Jesuobu:
the Bible is not false and evolution is not true. No material element can form itself without cause and only an immaterial Creator without cause can bring material things into existence. In other words, God is the uncreated Creator who created every creation.

If you look yourself carefully in a mirror and examine how your eyes,nose and ears are arranged accordingly and beautifully, you will realise that it didn't form itself by coincidence but there is a Creator who purposefully designed everything accordingly.
have you ever even taken your time to study the theory of evolution? or are you so arrogant to acknwolegde that evolution has provided enormous evidence while the bible provided none.
Re: What Does The Bible Mean That , ‘the Fool Says In His Heart, ‘there Is No God”? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
themonk:

have you ever even taken your time to study the theory of evolution? or are you so arrogant to acknwolegde that evolution has provided enormous evidence while the bible provided none.
I do not argue but only provide answers to questions. I'm not here to argue whether evolution and bible are true or false but I within the best understanding God supplies, give answers to reasonable questions.

So if you have any question disturbing your mind,please state it out clearly and so that I can do all I can to clarify. Thank you.
Re: What Does The Bible Mean That , ‘the Fool Says In His Heart, ‘there Is No God”? by themonk(m): 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
Jesuobu:
I do not argue but only provide answers to questions. I'm not here to argue whether evolution and bible are true or false but I within the best understanding God supplies, give answers to reasonable questions.

So if you have any question disturbing your mind,please state it out clearly and so that I can do all I can to clarify. Thank you.
So what is the evidence that the GOD of the bible created man and not the GOD of the koran?
Re: What Does The Bible Mean That , ‘the Fool Says In His Heart, ‘there Is No God”? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
themonk:

So what is the evidence that the GOD of the bible created man and not the GOD of the koran?
I love your question and I really don't know much about Islam and the Koran but I show respect for everyone regardless of their beliefs.

The Christian God had no cause and has always been in existence before the foundation of the world as one in three persons Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.

Bible says the holy God created earth and man perfectly. But Adam and Eve fell to the temptation of Satan and disobeyed God. Ever since Adam’s sin, sin has infected the human race. Each person is guilty. Many people have doubted Jesus’ death on the cross and resurrection from the grave, despite historical evidence.

The Scripture explains that Jesus Christ died for our sins so that by His injuries we will be healed: “Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures.

Scripture affirms that the sinless Jesus bled and died on the cross to pay the punishment for believing sinners.

So to cut the story short about the evidence, enough evidence is found in the Bible and it is infallible because it was written by divine inspiration and considering how everything stated in the Bible is what is happening today, proves the infallibility of the Bible. To get evidence, study the bible with an open mind and pray for understanding because most of it content cannot be taken literally and can only be understood by divine help.
Re: What Does The Bible Mean That , ‘the Fool Says In His Heart, ‘there Is No God”? by obinna58(m): 1:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
The bible authors also knew their will be a time when people will start using their brain, they called end time so that religionists wouldn't give it a thought either
Thank God grin to INTERNET for enlightenment, I wouldnt have even had a thought of atheist talk less of being one

Religion thought me to be honest and truthful, they weren't either
Re: What Does The Bible Mean That , ‘the Fool Says In His Heart, ‘there Is No God”? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
obinna58:
The bible authors also knew their will be a time when people will start using their brain, they called end time so that religionists wouldn't give it a thought either
Thank God grin to INTERNET for enlightenment, I wouldnt have even had a thought of atheist talk less of being one

Religion thought me to be honest and truthful, they weren't either
Religion can be anything and there are countless of it all over the world. Most are just wrong vices either to lead people to God or deliberately to mislead them for selfish gains but I want you to know one thing that a direct relationship with God is not religion and this is what true Christianity is all about. The only way to God is Jesus and so Christianity without the guidance of the Holy Spirit is reduced to religion but true Christianity under the influence of the Holy Spirit is not religion but the a direct relationship with God. Jesus is the only mediator and bridge between God and man. So focus on Jesus and not on religion nor denominations and watch the dramatic way how you will be lead to all truth.

The internet is not supreme because anyone both good and evil can just come on and deposit any rubbish false information but the Bible was written by credible people with good personality of trust and humility.
Re: What Does The Bible Mean That , ‘the Fool Says In His Heart, ‘there Is No God”? by obinna58(m): 4:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
Jesuobu:
Religion can be anything and there are countless of it all over the world. Most are just wrong vices either to lead people to God or deliberately to mislead them for selfish gains but I want you to know one thing that a direct relationship with God is not religion and this is what true Christianity is all about. The only way to God is Jesus and so Christianity without the guidance of the Holy Spirit is reduced to religion but true Christianity under the influence of the Holy Spirit is not religion but the a direct relationship with God. Jesus is the only mediator and bridge between God and man. So focus on Jesus and not on religion nor denominations and watch the dramatic way how you will be lead to all truth.

The internet is not supreme because anyone both good and evil can just come on and deposit any rubbish false information but the Bible was written by credible people with good personality of trust and humility.

Too late bro
Atheism has favored me more
I wouldn't like going back to a spiritual mind its crazy to believe u see thing u really don't see
Tricky mind is not for atheist

Atheism made me see myself as my own God and that's d best option
Re: What Does The Bible Mean That , ‘the Fool Says In His Heart, ‘there Is No God”? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
obinna58:

Too late bro
Atheism has favored me more
I wouldn't like going back to a spiritual mind its crazy to believe u see thing u really don't see
Tricky mind is not for atheist

Atheism made me see myself as my own God and that's d best option

OK. if you say so. I have done my best convincing you with the truth but sometimes God's intervention is required. The only people who can come to God are people He desires or people who desires(John 6:37)He hasn't desired yet and you as well is not willing but a time will come when you will remember all I have told you and realise them to be the truth but before then, have a good time and good luck in all your life endeavor.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What Angry Coffin Dealers Did At The Synagogue Church Of All Nations / Apostle Suleman Didn't Take New Photos . / The Ways God Fights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.