Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

10 Reasons Why You Must Not Marry These Type Of Ladies (episode 2) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Reasons Why You Must Not Marry These Type Of Ladies (episode 2) (324 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Must Not Marry These Type Of Ladies (episode 3) / 10 Reasons Why You Must Not Marry These Type Of Ladies (episode 2) / 10 Reasons Why You Must Not Marry These Type Of Ladies (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Must Not Marry These Type Of Ladies (episode 2) by Fatherherokay(m): 10:11am On Mar 06, 2017
Epidode 1 here http://www.ishopealive.com/2017/02/topic-121-10-reasons-why-you-must-not.html#more

[img]https://4.bp..com/-hXrLeodxhdM/WLy4jimfqnI/AAAAAAAAA_o/tAjiCB2JDok-GK91RSt63dPI5TblyHc-QCLcB/s320/marry%2B3.jpg[/img]
(4) A lady that nags: Recently I met a lady while serving as a Youth Corp member. This girl is an epitome of beauty. From a distance, she has everything a rational guy would want to see in a girl. Coincidentally, we were able to had a chitchat, and from our discussion I realized this girl was single.

I asked her the reason why, because I was a bit stunned and simultaneously curious on why a lady of such beauty and endowment will be without a guy in her life. She told me a point as we conversed further. She said all her past boyfriends used to complain she nags a lot, which she wouldn’t admit from the way she presented it. She didn’t see
this behavior in herself. Different guys she has dated complained about the same thing, yet she wouldn’t accept to this flaw.

The earlier weeks of our friendship proved her right because she didn’t show any sign of nagging. Later when we got closer, I started seeing this poor attitude in her. When she starts, she remains uncontrollable, the ego inside of her escalates her nagging behavior. At that point, I saw the reason why guys have been dumping this girl. Because none of them could actually cope with this beautiful girl’s poor attitude.

This is a kind of girl you don’t want to risk taking home. They are the kind of ladies that turn the home into a hell. They are the kind of ladies that can go as far as locking up your shirt morning and night if you refused to react to her fuss. They make life and your home extremely miserable with their hot-tempered nature. Is hope alive?

(5) A lady that wouldn’t find any reason to say sorry: also the egoistic type. They are almost synonymous to the kind of ladies I explained right above. The difference is that these category of ladies will never see any reason to come down to the level of saying a simple “I am sorry”, even when they are obviously wrong. Saying sorry makes them sick. A simple sorry is always READ MORE on http://www.ishopealive.com/2017/03/topic-122-reasons-why-you-must-not.html

(1) (Reply)

Celebration!!! As Kidnap Victim Regains Freedom; Unites With Family / Safe, Happy And Healthy Skin/body / Join Nobles Club Today And Let's Influence The World Positively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.