Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

How To Get HSE (safety) ,oil And Gas Jobs. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Get HSE (safety) ,oil And Gas Jobs. (373 Views)

Oil And Gas Jobs In Nigeria January 2020 – 5 Highest Paying Jobs Here / Is NLNG The Highest Paying Oil And Gas Firm In Nigeria? / Top 10 Oil And Gas Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get HSE (safety) ,oil And Gas Jobs. by HSEDeslog: 10:21am On Mar 06, 2017
No doubt you definitely hungry to get an oil and gas job in Nigeria, and the new age limit syndrome in the recruitment "sector" of the country. I was surfing through the web the other day and i saw here on nairaland a picture of how companies want to hire 26year Old graduates with a minimum of 30 years experience, I laughed.
The truth of the matter is 26 years is a few more than the sum of years spent from your first day in creche / "jeleosimi" as the case may be. How then do they want us to get employed? ehn.....

It has forever been a race for the swift and i want to suggest to you that regardless of your age ATM get equipped with the right information, as information is power! Acquire it and you have knowledge. With this knowledge you have a level playing ground to be on top of the recruiters list.

One of the many ways you can acquire this knowledge or know how is through professional certifications. Funny enough some persons still dont have a sense of direction as to what career path to take, @ deslogenergy.com we can help advice on that that and how to make your application look attractive to the recruiter (Man or Software).

If you are lucky enough to have found grace and you are already treading a career path, and you seek employment in UAE, all you need to soar higher is what we are offering:

HSE (safety) courses and certifications.
Basic Fire fighting courses and certifications.
Basic Rig Training for Roustabout courses and certifications .
Oil & Gas Rig safety courses and certifications.
Medic First Aid AED & CPR courses and certifications.

www.deslogenergy.com Facebook: @deslogenergyltd Twitter: @deslogenergyltd
Lagos +234 (0) 803 8787 766 | Port Harcourt: +234 (0) 803 3176 526 | Whatsapp: 0809 680 7303

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pmp Training / Great Opportunity For Business Owners In Rivers State / For Any Of Your Web/app Project. Check Us Out And Our Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.