Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Need A Job-driving Or Any Other Job Pls - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need A Job-driving Or Any Other Job Pls (499 Views)

About To Quit My Job,pls Advice / How To Stand Out From Other Job Applicants / Jobnow Nigeria: Latest Customer Care/front Desk & Other Job Vacancies Recap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Job-driving Or Any Other Job Pls by 377: 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
There nairalanders please help a brother. I need a job even if it is a driving job I will take. I reside in Abuja am willing to work or start as soon as possible. Can call me on the 09053141620. I have bsc but that aside.
Re: Need A Job-driving Or Any Other Job Pls by praisegift(f): 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
In this current economic situation of the country, having multiple source of income is the best way out.
Are you interested in creating another source of income?
Do you want to be financially empowered?
**No shop rentage
**No unnecessary bills.
**Huge compensation plan.
Come and learn how to make money with Oriflame business.
www.oriflame.com.ng
Call/whatsapp:
Re: Need A Job-driving Or Any Other Job Pls by 377: 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
praisegift:
In this current economic situation of the country, having multiple source of income is the best way out.
Are you interested in creating another source of income?
Do you want to be financially empowered?
**No shop rentage
**No unnecessary bills.
**Huge compensation plan.
Come and learn how to make money with Oriflame business.
www.oriflame.com.ng
Call/whatsapp:

I need job pls
Re: Need A Job-driving Or Any Other Job Pls by legicash: 12:55am On Mar 08, 2017
you can be a driver with uber
follow this link to apply https://partners.uber.com/i/1t994hy77

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Regional Sales Manager Or Online Business Development Manager Needed / Job Interview / University Of Uyo Recruitment 2017 (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.