Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,519 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Be A Professional In Baking And Decoration - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Be A Professional In Baking And Decoration (864 Views)

Cake Baking And Decoration Online Training On Whatsapp 08029437911 / Tools For Baking And Sugar Craft / Butter And Margarine In Baking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be A Professional In Baking And Decoration by edwinmiles(f): 12:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
Do you know you can start earning up to N500,000 monthly if you love baking?
I did this and I have the results to show for it. I'm now reaping the results of following my passion and I want to share this knowledge with you so you don't have to learn the hard way!

From the 15th of March , 2017, I will be showing you in detail how, since I resigned from my N70,000 salaried job I am able to generate half a million monthly in revenue with my baking business.

At The Dimpled Baker Academy we will be teaching you how to;

1) Make 7 of the most popularly demanded cakes in Nigeria

2) break down the SCIENCE of baking
the ART and DECORATION aspect of baking, and

3) the BUSINESS of baking -
showing how to generate your desired revenue, just like I did.

If you have a passion for baking and you want to be financially free, then I greatly recommend this for you.

Registration into the Academy has been in full swing and we have very limited spaces available.

Act now! Send a text with your name and email to 08065696266 or an email to thedimpledbaker@gmail.com indicating your interest and our team will contact you. We have very limited spaces left and they will be given to those who take action.

Sweetest thoughts,

The Dimpled Baker

1 Like

Re: Be A Professional In Baking And Decoration by Kelechijoan(f): 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
How much is the training?
Re: Be A Professional In Baking And Decoration by edwinmiles(f): 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
Its #50,000, but you can pay in piece meal only on negotiation basis. Kindly call the number on the placement for more enquiries.
Re: Be A Professional In Baking And Decoration by Kelechijoan(f): 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
OK.

(1) (Reply)

Chef Needed / How To Prepape Pap / Why You Shouldn't Drink Water After Eating Spicy Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.