Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Do You Need A Stylist? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need A Stylist? (505 Views)

Tailors (stylist} Wanted! / Honest Nigerian Stylist, Returns N600K Mistakenly Credited To His Account / I Want A Stylist (professional Barber) To Manage A Saloon In Oyo Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Stylist? by Freak4achild(f): 1:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hello, if you need a stylist anywhere in Osogbo, you can holla. Here are the things I can do; I can fix, braid, retouch, set, pedicure and manicure, fixing of nails and lashes. I would have love to work in Lagos but I school in ife, that's why am settling for Osogbo for now. Thanks
Re: Do You Need A Stylist? by router123(m): 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
I knw some1 who can offer those services very well any where in Lagos state. Just call 0808 901 6033 Grace is her name. Tell her TUNDE referred you. That can get u some discount
Re: Do You Need A Stylist? by candycrush(f): 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hello. I know this post is old but I'm looking for a stylist in osogbo to work full time can you help?

(1) (Reply)

CBN, NDIC Bicker Over Warehousing Of Dormant Accounts / A-Z Of Blogging / How To Get Universal Virtual Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.